part 25 ❤ (twist)

Hi guys,, so here is the real twist....

______________________________________

In morning🌞...

Aru: Aryan... I have to tell a important thing to you... She said in  serious tone... Aryan became tensed... Holded her hand...
Aru:
Flashback...
Aryan first wife is niya.... But raghav was very jealous to see them.... So one day...
Aryan: niya...
Niya: yes aru (she call him aru)
Aryan: we have too go fir my office party... Okk..
Niya: yeshhh... She smiled....
Aryan: aww 🥰...
They reached to party..
Aryan: niya stay here... I have to welcome the guests ...
Niya: it's ok go..
Aryan: tq my jaanu..
Niya smiled....
But the second aryan left there .. Someone came behind her and took chemical spray and poured on her face.... She fainted... Yes it was none other than... Raghav.... He took her to dark room... And Torchered her... Aryan was looking for her but can't find it... He searched her a lot and informed to police but they can't find her... So Aryan's mental weak became worst... Raghav used to tourcher her... One day she escaped from there she was in a situation that want to live or die... But she want to see her love... So she changed her name because if raghav found her and told to Aryan that ' he raped her”so what if Aryan will not love her after hearing that she is raped so she changed her name...
Niya call Aryan is aru so she named her self as arunisha.... And became a doctor....But her heart was broken... She is... raped.... It was on her heart....
So raghav told to Aryan that he killed niya.... He can't remember niya's face clearly because it's been 3 years and aai tried so much to him for forgot niya for his health...
Flashback ends...

Now aru feels guilty for not saying to him...
Aryan was really mad on raghav....
Aryan hugged her tightly...
Aryan: Niya.......why you think like that... I never forgot you.... He is very bad...
I will kill him... You beared so much for me as niya... Now you are arunisha you don't want to bear pain now... I will kill that bloody bitch ragav...
Aru: In that time he was torchering me badly...
She cried....
Aryan's eyes more bloodshot now...
In night...
Aryan was covered with blood on his hands and a gun was on his hand ...

What he did... 😫😫😣...

Bye bye ❤..

Radhekrishna 💖❤😘...