29...

Hlo guysss...
_____________________________________

Aru: why meee... She shouted..

Aryan heard it and came to her room..

Aryan: low your voice otherwise...

Aru: other wise.. You will kill me right... Then kill me... She shouted...

After hearing it.... His anger raised...

Aru: low your anger... First then I wil low my voice....she shouted..

Aryan: I am your husband... I have right to tell what you have to do...

Aru took her mangalsutra from her neck and throw it on ground..

Aru: Of this thing you have right on me... Now you don't... I don't want destroy my life anymore.... When a girl birth she don't she is a girl..because she baby... Then you all say your father have right on you... But why the don't say mom... When she grew up.. They will force her to do marriage... Why... And say you have to do what your husband.. Say why they don't say to a married boy.. You have to do what you wife say... After marriage if your husband  not likes you ... But ypu have to stay with him... Whyy... If a wife do it then divorce.... Of this mangal sutra you have right on me... But now you don't... I loved you.. But now I don't.. She should with all her voice...

Aryan's range became high...

And took a gun and pointed on her head...

Aru: you can kill me... First hear what your heart say...

Aryan : ...

What will happen next..
. Sorry for short chappy  .

No one is commenting or voting.. I think you all don't like my story right.. I said you all that i have exams. .. But you all didn't support me ... 💔🥺. .

Bye bye 💔...

Radhekrishna❤...

.

.