When Jimin Got Sick || 08

a looong chapter ahead! took eveything inside me to get this done. sorry if there are some typos i really worked hard on this one. so please make sure to vote and comment okay? that would mean a lot to me.

i, personally, am happy with how this chapter turned out. i really hope you guys like it too ^^ ❤️ enjoy!

<it's been a while since i gave you guys smth real emotional>
__

jungkook: 18yo
jimin: 23yo

tae, joon and jin are brothers.
all the parents are alive and will show up for the mess ;)

__

"you should take some rest, sir," manager lee says, watching jimin preparing himself for the meeting scheduled in ten minutes. jimin motions his hand for his secretary to get going and tell everyone that they should be ready while he's joining in a few minutes.

manager lee sighs at him, yet not having enough courage to tell jimin that he actually looks unwell and should stop pushing himself so much. the man had seen how jimin was stressing way too much these days over home, over jungkook's future and the family drama as the parents are supposed to visit tomorrow and the younger two don't know.

jimin gestures the manager to follow him as they head out of his office, "manager lee, have you informed the advertising unit about the new overview?" jimin asks.

"yes, sir. the reports have been submitted to the board,"

"good, i'll be joining everyone shortly. mr min and mr kim want to have a word," he gestures the elder man, getting instant nod as he steps aside, bowing to jimin who hums in acknowledgment, changing his route to yoongi's office now.

jimin takes a deep breath, fidgeting with his tie as he enters the office where namjoon, yoongi and jin are already waiting for him. sweat forms on jimin's forehead with a cold rush of chils originates from the back of his neck, reigning all the way down his spine to the rest of the body. jimin stops walking for a second, touching the side his forehead gently with his fingertips, getting the needed attention from the elder males, who approach him quickly, holding him by the arm and make him sit before he lost his balance.

"are you alright?" jin asks, touching jimin's temperature while the boy nods against the back of his hand, "you're cold, jimin. why are you sweating? how do you feel?"

"i'm fine, hyung," jimin emphasises, shaking his hand dismissively, "water... is there any?"

"yeah, here," yoongi gets a glass of water for the younger, rubbing his back, "are you okay? we can cancel the meeting, y'know?"

"no no, there's no need for that. i'm perfectly fine," jimin says, "must've been because of the heat. anyway, you needed to talk about something?"

"ah yeah," namjoon nods hesitantly, exchanging uncertain glances with jin and yoongi, while jimin hums waiting for him to speak, "the hongkong deal, jimin. we couldn't close it,"