Matt Jackson

Later on that day, you and Matthew are back at his house, waiting on the kids to arrive with Dana, you already went to the grocery store and got some groceries for you all this weekend. You are in Matt's kitchen putting the groceries up, Matt is on the phone with Dana now letting Matt know the situation, he isn't getting the kids this weekend, they have to go back to her home state, her brother died so he can get them next week Saturday Thu Tuesday, as Matt does get mad on the phone but he sends his thoughts and prayers to her family. Then they hang up then he yells and you come in the living-room and say "Matthew Jackson what is wrong? As he says "the ex wife's brother died and they are going back to the home state for his funeral, I don't get the kids this weekend but next week from Saturday to Tuesday I get an extra 2 day with them, I am happy about that but I wanted to spend time with them with you" as you smile at him "Ill be here next weekend and we can spend time together then" as he smirks and pulls you on his lap.

"im lucky to have you, your the best baby, but now our weekend is just us, what do you want to do now? As you smile at him "Matthew I want to spend time with you and do whatever you want, Sunday I got a family dinner, you will come with me Right? As he nods his head "yes I'll go with you to the family dinner, it will be my Honor to be your plus one" as you smile at him and he kisses your lips lightly his hands on your hips, as you are straddling his lap. He kisses to your neck, his fingertips are under the back of your shirt as he rubs circles on the lower back. He smirks at you and says "do you want to get some BBQ for dinner tonight? As you look at him. "That's fine, with me, we can call in the order then go pick it up when it's ready" as he nods his head "good idea, I'll grab the menu from the BBQ restaurant, and we can decide on what we want then I'll call in our order sound good with you? As you smile and nod your head at him. You get up off his lap and he goes to grab the menu then comes back and joins you on the couch and you two look over and decide on what you two want, then he calls in your order for dinner tonight. You go put the food away that you went and got from the store early. Nick calls him and let's him know Ellen cancel his weekend, but him and Christy are going to the beach tomorrow" as Matt says Dana cancel my weekend too, maybe we will see you two tomorrow at the Beach, I'm taking Ashley there around lunch" as Nick says "next weekend I get the kids, are you getting yours big brother? As Matt lets Nick know he is also getting his kids next weekend, as Nick and Matt make plans for a camping trip the kids, them and you two Saturday morning to Sunday evening they will talk more about it this coming week at work, then hangs up, Matt comes into the kitchen and wraps his arms around your waist "Ellen cancel on Nick too, but next weekend we are planning a camping trip Saturday morning to Sunday evening, tomorrow we are meeting Nick and Christy at the beach around noon" as you giggle and lean against his chest.

A few minutes later, the delivery arrives and Matt goes to grab it and pay for it. Thinking the delivery boy, then brings it inside and places it in the living-room on the table. He smirks at you "I thought instead of getting out, they have a delivery service, you want to say grace babygirl? As you nod your head at him and say grace then you two make yourselves a plates then seat down and dig in, he knows it's early in your guys relationship but he wants to do everything with you, from wild sex to getting engaged and married and having some more kids together. You two enjoy the food then you clean up and go upstairs to the bedroom, you are going to take a shower, then get in your PJs and lay down, tomorrow you are going to the beach then Sunday you will be at Cody and brandi's House for family Sunday dinner, Matt is going with you this weekend. You get everything ready for your shower, then you take one, Matt walks upstairs and into his bedroom and hears the water going he smirks and strips down to nothing and joins you in the shower. You two mess around in the shower then you two get out, you both dry off and get into your PJs,

 You two mess around in the shower then you two get out, you both dry off and get into your PJs,

Then you two head into his bedroom and get the bed set up for a movie night together before bedtime

Then you two head into his bedroom and get the bed set up for a movie night together before bedtime. He holds you against his chest and rubs your back in circles motions, he smirks and says "I love you Ashley Nicole Runnels so much" as you look at him "I love you Matthew Ronjon Massie too" as he smirks and rubs your back. And you two get comfortable in each other's arms and watch some movies before you two fall asleep for the night.

To be continued!!!!