Cash Wheeler

you two enjoy the next two days together, Today you are at the gym working on some new moveset with Daniel and David Harwood, you got your hair pulled back in a ponytail,

You got an hair appointment tomorrow morning before your sister comes and gets Jaxon, then Daniel's dad will get Pawla, because you two will be back on the road with the company for a couple weeks, Tony wants to see if you can still handled a bump...

You got an hair appointment tomorrow morning before your sister comes and gets Jaxon, then Daniel's dad will get Pawla, because you two will be back on the road with the company for a couple weeks, Tony wants to see if you can still handled a bump in the ring, so you got an opportunity during Wednesday night during the show when ftr has their match against the Ass-boys. You work on some moveset with Daniel and David then you two head back to Daniel's house. Jaxon and Pawla are waiting for you two the arrival back, Daniel is getting the grill ready for some dinner tonight.

You go shower while Daniel gets everything out for dinner, then after your shower,

you come downstairs and take both Jaxon and Pawla outside in the backyard, Daniel goes to shower himself

you come downstairs and take both Jaxon and Pawla outside in the backyard, Daniel goes to shower himself. Daniel likes you staying with him, he can't wait to be on the road with you, he normally shares a room with David but now you are going to be sharing with him and David. After your hair appointment you will stop by your apartment and get your stuff ready for the road, then tomorrow evening your sister will be getting Jaxon. Next morning you all will be heading back to the arena in Florida. Daniel's dad will be there tomorrow evening to get Pawla.

He comes downstairs and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you against his chest, "I love having you here with me, it calms me down" as you smile and say "I like it here too with you, Tony talked to me early while you and David was in the ring practicing, I got to get in the ring when we head London in two weeks, I got to put my boots back on and come out of retirement to face off with the TBS women's champion Jade" as he turns you around and looks at you "are you worried, because babygirl your going to be fine, it's only been a few months since you had a match" as you look at him "I want to coach, be your guys manager and still wrestling, I know Tony has looked at my reports and I'm still in good wrestling shape, I'm worried a little bit, it's been 6 months since I left roh giving my title up so my body could heal I was in bad shape mentally and an little physically" as he smirks and says "you will be fine tony will not let you get hurt" as you smile at him and he kisses you passionately on the lips then you two turn in for the night.