Mental Health

Y/N was 15. She was currently in a British school,  her final year at High School. However that meant she was currently dealing with GCSE's. Her mental health being ruined by stress.
They were currently waiting for another year before starting the new Marvel movie so she wouldn't end up being too stressed.

Tom has had to take Y/N home around 6 times so far this year because she was 'Sick' Of course, Tom knew she wasn't actually sick. Instead it was just that she was stressed and wanted to go home. Tom didn't mind, always bringing her home anyways.

One day, received a message, during the day from her. He knew how this worked.

Y/N - Dad can you come pick me up? I'm feeling sick...
Tom - Darling, I know for sure you're not feeling sick, what's the true reason?
Y/N - I promise I just feel sick.
Tom - Mental Health?
Y/N - Yeah..
Tom - Try bear with it for around ten minutes and I'll be there. I promise.
Y/N - Thanks dad, I love you.
Tom - Love you too, Darling.

Tom knew this was normal. Mental Health issues were normal and he understood his daughter would be dealing with it.
Tom tried his best to be around to help but being an actor was a bit difficult with children. Wanting to support her while her mental health was being ruined.

Anxiety and stress mianly, but it was all enough to make Tom feel bad for his daughter. It was like yesterday he was in the hospital, looking at his baby girl as the doctor brought her in. Y/M/N sleeping a few feet away, attatched to medical devices.

His daughter didn't deserve the stress, but annoyingly he couldn't take the stress from her body.