Arrival

About 20-30 minutes later, she stepped out of the yellow-grayish taxi and saw an unfathomable sight, 7,000,000 km of trees, sights, and creepy crawlies.

'This is going to be sooo exciting," Kiara said

Then she stepped into the humongous forest, and she started walking. "Ouch," she said as she fell to the ground. A tree root was in the way of her path.

"I think I twisted my ankle," Kiara said, "yep I did." She stood up and wobbled a little.

"I think I am good," she said as she slowly walked along the path, trying to maintain her balance and control. As she walked on, Kiara found a frog with green and orange spots. It looked like a baby. Kiara remembered reading about poison arrow frogs and knew not to touch them. She spotted a toucan flying overhead and a sloth hanging out in a tree. She walked on and on finding other little critters and creatures. She suddenly came to a halt, There was a narrow small path with a cliff and a waterfall next to it. Two hundred feet down to the rocky, cold ground.

"Okay I can do this," she said confidently as she walked on. Being careful with her footing she found an amazing place to take a picture, as she stepped closer Kiara slid on a slippery rock.