𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.

heyy y'all! i'm going to start updating more for yall because y'all deserve it. 🤍
lmk your favorite book by me!

 🤍— lmk your favorite book by me!

| DELAWARE, OHIO |wilmington, delaware - 10:09PM -

| DELAWARE, OHIO |
wilmington, delaware
- 10:09PM -

"Aye bro, get ya' little ass in the car!" Lane yelled from the backseat as a multitude of cars began to honk and blow at them. Micah was walking along side the highway like a dumbass and Jadiere being his brother, he had to follow alongside him to make sure he didn't get hurt.

"My nigga, why are you walking on the fuckin' highway, you gone get hit! get in the car, bro." Jadiere said letting out a sigh of irritation, Micah ignored the elder and continued to walk. He had nothing to say to Jadiere after he punched him for no reason, it wasn't even that he punched him, it was that he punched him in front of someone else. Micah was embarrassed to say the least especially since he knew it was a possibility that Horacio could make a song out of the situation and he wasn't about to have niggas singing about how he got chestized in the middle of a random niggas living room.

"Lane, tell ya' brother that I ain't talking to him, so he can keep all that dumbass shit he talkin'." Micah shrugged, slowing down his pace causing more cars to blare their horns once again. He glanced behind him before at the line of cars before holding up his left hand middle finger, coming to a complete stop.

"Bro, get ya' dumbass in the car bro, damn!" Jadiere yelled, taking two quick looks at his surroundings to make sure that Micah was in the clear of any traffic. Right now, he was the one holding up the traffic, but he could care less. "Bro, if you get in the car I'll give you five dollas." The frown on Micah's face quickly contorted into a genuine smile as Lane opened the right side back door for him, pushing it open slightly so that the younger could get inside. Micah hopped inside, his smile becoming even bigger once he saw that Jadiere was pulling a series of one dollar bills out of his wallet.