𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

heyy y'all! i was supposed to update yesterday, but I didn't do y'all are getting the update today. 🤍
— double or triple update?
— Heads up, Lane's full first name is Landale. (Lane-del)

 (Lane-del)

| DELAWARE, OHIO |wilmington, delaware - 1:27AM -

| DELAWARE, OHIO |
wilmington, delaware
- 1:27AM -

"Family of Landale Critch?" The nurse announced loudly as she made her way into the waiting room, Jadiere quickly looked up and pushed himself up and off of his chair, nearly stumbling over Micah.

"Yeah, that's me, that's me." He said frantically causing the nurse to smile at his nervousness, "Mr. Critch, you can relax...he's fine. He's lost quite a bit of blood, but he's fresh out of surgery and I came out here to let you know that you and your family may see him now. He might be a little dopey, but that's the anesthesia." The nurse reassured, Jadiere nodded and went to walk around her before she stopped him.

"Beware though...he has cursed out at least two male and one female staff, Dr. Newman asked him if he wanted the anesthesia and Landale proceeded to tell him that "no n word was going to say he needed anesthetic to have surgery" and that we weren't about to give it to him. He then proceeded to tell us nevermind and that we could give it to him because we weren't about to say that he couldn't afford to have anesthesia." The nurse playfully rolled her eyes as Jadiere chuckled to himself, even when he was close to death Lane made sure he was still the same old hater he was before.

Jadiere turned around to face Micah who was sitting next to Mouse, chatting as if he had no other cares in the world. Jadiere decided to just let him be and invited Horacio to go see Lane with him instead, which he happily obliged. The two made their way over to the elevator, pressing the third floor button once they got inside. Jadiere tapped the outer part of his right thigh in anticipation. He wanted to see Lane so badly, but he also wanted to slap the younger for being so stupid.