A new school year 'yay'

I looked at my new locker and sighed I put my book bag in it and grabbed everything I needed before closing it and heading to class 179B "Hello and welcome to Hell please take your seat" I muttered finding a empty seat closer to the door "Hello everyone please state your name and something you like to do!" The teacher said Kyle stood up and stated "Hi my name is Kyle sanders and I like playing Minecraft." and sat back down  the girl next to him stated "I'm Mira and I like making music!"  Then the others did I did it after the whole row did it I stood up and said "My name is Sam Coleman and I like not being here" I said some students laughed and I sat back down and it continued I tuned into the last person saying their name "Hi I'm Ally Morris and I like coding and designing games!" She said I shot up and raised my hand up and said "Are you related to Henry Morris?" The class went silent until she cleared her throat "Yes..?" She said since someone was behind me and lesson had started I handed them a note "pass this to ally please" I whispered and they did "thank you" I said still whispering.

"Hi Sam right?" Ally said as I was picking at the school's fish sticks "Yeah your ally right?" I said stating the exact same thing she did two seconds ago she sat down next to me "How did you know about my father Henry morris?" I spit the apple juice out I was drinking a moment before "YOUR FATHER?!" I said in a loud tone "sorry I was just surprised but I'll tell you after school I live at [redacted] if you wanna meet there" I said "sure I guess" she said stuffing one of the fish sticks in her mouth then spitting it out "that tasted like a bagel that has been rotting for 39 years in a toaster" she said making me chuckle a bit we talked about random stuff for the remaining 20 minutes of lunch then the bell rang "see you after school sucka!" She said jokingly and I went to my last class of the day Spanish class "Hola soy Piper!" (Hi I'm piper, if you never watched Dora) I fell asleep for the whole class then the bell rung letting us go to our lockers I opened mine grabbed my bookbag stuffed a napkin holder in it that I made before lunch and started walking home until ally caught up to me "Kyle is involved in this too so I invited him over ally is that okay?" I asked "sure the more people the more info I guess" she said shrugging Kyle walked out of school "can we get this over with yet?" He asked walking ahead of us to my house we all got to it and I put my bookbag by the door "put them where you can find them guys" I said pointing out their bookbags "meet me in my room" I said heading to my room they soon followed after.

"Okay so long story short ally your dad got stuck in Kyle's wii he gave it to a thrift store and I bought it and your dad died from cm who we found out was austin sanders" chills went down my spine when I said cm "so he died and possessed the wii? No wonder mom said he went to China" ally said "well the wii ended up melting ally so maybe you can help us?"I asked mentally slapping myself for being flustered "sure lemme look at the wii" ally responded going grabbing a small tool kit out of her pocket I handed her the wii "the insides melted but I can fix it right now but why didn't you throw it in the freezer Sam?" I thought for a minute realizing I should've actually put it in the freezer "I Forgot I was supposed to" i said in shock and confusion that I could've just done that