BUSTED!

I was about to walk in and scare ally if she was awake so i went against  a wall but I saw a gray figure talking to ally and ally was given A book "As requested you got your book on how to make corruption devices" the figure said a chill ran down my spine as it looked into the hallway "Spoon what's wrong?" Ally asked the gray figure looked back at her "Nothin I'm just wondering why you would need that book either way" the gray figure said I guess it's name is spoon "Well I want to be able to travel
between AUs and to do that I needed a corruption device to go to them without accidentally making something go wrong" ally said AU what does she mean "its not nice to eavesdrop" spoon said turning their head to me ally turned her head to me "Sam why are you eavesdropping on us?" Shit I was busted where's a good excuse when you need one!? "Sam ill ask again why where you eavesdropping?" Ally asked again getting up but I stayed silent and barely even moving "I think I should go and never remember this" I said backing into my room "what the fuck is wrong with your friends ally?" I was able to hear spoon ask ally I saw Kyle sleeping so like any normal human being I threw him down the stairs and ended up probably breaking his arm "KYLE FUCK YOU AND WHY ARE YOU AND ALLY STILL IN MY HOUSE ITS LIKE 11PM AT NIGHT!" ally ran down the stairs after I said that and dragged Kyle outside after grabbing her backpack.

"I have all the materials to make these devices now.." She said smiling "Spoon can you hand me the blue wire?" She said "sure here ally" she said handing ally the blue wire "now the corruption device is complete what should we do first spoon?" She asked.