school cliques pt 2

Nerds

Albedo: so tbh, he's not like the biggest nerd but some kids might say it just to spite him but instead he's just a successful guy with so much on his plate. probably club president for alchemy, historian for art history club.

Sucrose: ur stereotypical nerd. people make fun of her and she ends up crying her eyes out, and albedo is like w h a t and as a bff (or whatever you want him to be) he happily threatens them. top of her class for ap biology.

Faruzan- dude she is like A NERD. not just a nerd, a nerd. and she's like a sassy one too, much of a teacher's pet broskis. i mean other than that she's okay but she has like some superiority complex where she needs to prove how much better she is than everyone for being in the hardest classes with a 4.0 gpa but honestly, girlie, no one cares. and yes i am very much so self-projecting school sucks.

Tighnari- he'd be friends with albedo, probably in the agriculture club at school. he has made many donations to the butterfly garden he started and even got other people to help out. no one hates the dude.

Alhaitham- no one really knows him but you do. you share a desk with him and he doesn't really say much, but when he does, the conversation is actually really interesting. he isn't part of any clubs and he's just there to do good in classes. unlike faruzan he doesn't really boast about being in the hardest classes and he is totally capable of just graduating already but the teachers still need him to be there because they ask him for clarification. oh also he works at the library and sometimes helps out in the broadcasting club. 

Layla- a beast in all her classes. when she isn't studying or participating in the astrology club with Mona, she is passed out, head down, with piles of books surrounding her like a wall. can sleep through most stuff. she'd be pretty good friends with sucrose too.

idk who else to add but comment if you want a character on this chapter if like i missed one