LEAVE!

Finneys pov
This week has been so traumatic, everytime I go out somehow robin sees me and posts it. He doesn't know it's me but that just makes it worse!
----------------------------------------------------------
I put on a white graphic tee, some baggy jeans and a brown plad shirt on top (unbuttoned).
I freshen up and brushed my teeth and started to walk to school. Once I got into school I ran to my locker to avoid people from recognizing me (specifically robin). I got to my locker and got what I needed and headed to first period, first period is chemistry and somehow Griffin, Bruce, Vace, Robin and Billy have it?! I swear the principal is ally or something.

I walked into chemistry and sat by Griffin because Bruce was sitting by Vance, definitely teasing them about that later. "Hey Griff how are you?" "I could be better" I turned my attention to my phone until he started talking again "Oh! and we need to pick a partner for a group project" "Ok I pick you" "You didn't even give me a say" I didn't answer. He sounded annoyed..confused? I don't know but I do know that I won't ask Robin, the awkwardness would be so painful. "Alright if everyone has a partner let's get to work!" I groaned and turned to Griffin "Alright lets start". About 30 minutes in I got bored and started looking around the room, "Griffin look at how Billy and Robins partners are all over them" he looked at both of them and then at me "stop being noisy Finn" "OMG LOOK LOOK" I was looking at Vance and Bruce talking to each other with painfully obvious blush on their face. When Griffn saw them he made raised his eyebrows and we immediately bursted out laughing. "FINNEY BLAKE AND GRIFFEN STAGG PLEASE LEAVE MY ROOM AND CALM YOURSELVES!" We both got up and walked out the classroom, talk about a walk of shame I could feel everyone looking at us. When we got out of the the classroom we looked at each other and immediately started laughing again, a few seconds later the door flew open "Go to the office and stay there till next peroid" "Wai-" "LEAVE!" hell to these thin walls. When we were heading to the principles office, I stopped at the sound of Griffins voice, "Wanna just skip the day?" "yup"
----------------------------------------------------------
Ihatebruce

 When we were heading to the principles office, I stopped at the sound of Griffins voice, "Wanna just skip the day?" "yup"----------------------------------------------------------Ihatebruce

LMAO WHY IS BRO TYPING LIKE THIS?!? @Backarcher
Liked by Ihatefinney, papergay and 254 others

Backarcher:I wish you could dislike stuff cause this is outta pocket💀
reply to Backarcher
Ihatebruce:So sorry pook! I will do better next time💔

Ihatefinney: The way yall skipped without me💔
reply to Ihatefinney
Backarcher: I tried telling him to wait🤷‍♀️
reply to Backarcher
Ihatebruce:lying is a sin you're already 🍓🍉🍑🥭 pick a struggle

Papergay:What that back do?!?
reply to Papergay
Ihatebruce:Excuse me?
reply to Papergay
Backarcher:It can do alot for you
reply to Backarcher
Ihatebruce:GET OUT OF MY COMMENST WITH THE GAY SHIT
—————————————————————————
I dont like this😕 but I tried😞