Bathroom🛀

10:43 am
Finney pov

I woke up in the morning, hearing laughs and what sound like cameras. I was still half asleep and at that point thought I was dreaming, until I tried sitting up to see what was going on, but I couldn't because something was weighing me down. I looked over to see Robin holding onto my arm like his life depended on it. After seeing that, I was now awake and, could now actually make out what was going on.

They were all in the room taking photos of me and Robin sleeping. I pulled Robins arm off of me slowly, so I could actually sit up without difficulty, and saw exactly what I expected.

Everybody crowded around the bed with their phones out, but they weren't taking pictures anymore, they were showing each other the ones they took. But at this point I didn't even care, I just went to the bathroom to sit and think, and hope that nobody would try to open the door.
------------------------------------------------------
12:01 pm
Finney pov

I had been in the bathroom for longer than needed at this point, but I wasn't going to go out of the bathroom, not right not at least, plus it's not my house, so I can't stay forever anyway.

I was about to connect my AirPods to my phone, when I heard a knock at the door. I got up and opened the door to see Bruce standing there. "Oh hi Bruce" "Hey Finney! I wanted to come check up on you, but I didn't know if it was personal, so I waited for everyone to leave." "Thank you for being mindful of that...and since you're here, come sit."

He walked into the bathroom and sat by me before finishing the conversation, "Sooo..what have you been doing this whole time? We were worried about you" "Nothing much, just been thinking." "For this long? About what?!" "I just feel like I should stop liking Robin, It gets awkward every time we're by each other, except when texting, and I don't even think he likes me..." Bruce went silent for a second before laughing, I turned to look at it him with a confused face.

"Finney, do you really think he would flirt with you, If he didn't like you? I also saw him staring at you in the mirror last night. But...just in case he is playing with you, I'll have my bat ready." "Thank you, Bruce" I said before pulling him into a short hug.

Time skip
I was about to say my goodbyes and leave when Bruce stopped me, "Wait, Finney, you haven't had anything to eat yet, lets go get something " I was going to say I'll eat at home but, some food did sound good right now.

"Alright, let's go"
-------------------------------------------------------
Ihatebruce:

Me when I take the best photos‼️🤷‍♀️ @IhatefinneyLiked by Pinntheseballs, Backarcher and 753 others

Liked by Pinntheseballs, Backarcher and 753 others

Pinntheseballs:Dayum
reply to Pinntheseballs
Papergay:Bros in love💀

Backarcher:Wait does this mean everythings ok?!
reply to Backarcher
Ihatebruce:I was never mad or anything😭

Gwenyate:The way I wasn't invited
reply to Gwenyate
Ihatebruce:Dw I got you something
reply to Ihatebruce
Gwenyate:Fr?!
reply to Gwenyate
Ihatebruce:No☠️
reply to Ihatebruce
Gwenyate:Im about to have a Netflix documentary
reply to Gwenyate
Ihatebruce:What's supposed to mean?!

----------------------------------------------------------
I might take a 1-2 day break after this,
also sorry that this is a little short😭 I hope you liked it tho‼️ (sorry if theres any errors)