idek what this is balls

Ashton's pov:

It's over. It's okay now. I don't have to worry about a baby growing inside me anymore. I can feel normal again.

Thank god for science. Or whatever it is that created this. I'm pretty sure it was science class that we learnt about abortions in, but for all I know it could have been maths. That doesn't matter. Let's just say I'm very thankful for them.

I walk home in the wind, holding down my hair from sticking up until my arm starts to hurt. My feet feel shaky so I concentrate on the pavement beneath me. It's the type of pavement that's great for riding bikes on. Nice and smooth.

I still can't stop the shaky, nervous feeling as I walk down our empty street towards the house. Maybe that's normal after having abortions. Or it could be the fact that sooner or later I'll have to talk to Michael about this. I'm nervous about having to confront him.

As I reach the front door I have the stand still and take a deep breath, wiping the forming tears out of my eyes. This was for the best, I remind myself. I hope it was.

When I walk inside, Michael is right there in front of me. But he doesn't see me at first. He seems to be lost in thought, simply staring at the blue painted wall infront of him. I wonder what he's thinking, is it about me? Maybe he knows I'm here but just decided to ignore my presence. He seems to be doing that a lot since I told him about the baby.

Michael isn't exactly the happiest about me getting an abortion. Obviously he's angry at me for going through with it. But I don't know what he thinks would happen if we kept it. It's not like they would have the best life, it's not like anyone wants a baby right now.

"Oh hey Ashton! Are you okay after.. you know." Calum asks, appearing in the living room with Luke. They both run over to give me a hug. I answer with a nod although they can't see me as they're both wrapped around my body.

When Michael notices us standing there hugging, he doesn't speak. He doesn't even say hi. I understand but it still makes me feel a pang of guilt, he's upset.

I open my mouth to speak and only end up getting interrupted by Michael standing, giving me a cold glare and leaving. Calum sighs, before the bedroom door slams shut shaking the whole house.

"I should go talk to him," I frown, tears coming back to my eyes.

Luke shakes his head, "No Ash, just give him some time. You shouldn't have to deal with him right now anyway, not while he's being an asshole."

So instead the three of us go out for some lunch. McDonald's, obviously.

We only meet a few fans on the way there seeing as the cafe is only a ten minute walk away. Meeting fans is possibly one of my favourite things in the world. I love them. I love the fact that they support us through so much, the fact that they accept and love us for who we are. The amount of positivity they bring us is amazing, and I couldn't ask for them any way else.

*the next part is at night bishes*
*NIGHT TIME*

I sleep on the couch so I don't have to talk to Michael. Well, I wouldn't call it sleeping. More like lying there staring into the pitch black and wondering why I can't get anything right. That seems to be all I do at night now, since I found out about the "baby". I hardly get any sleep. When I do it's filled with nightmares and I wake up two or three times sweating and shaking. I'm exhausted.

Luke usually helps me through those nights. He holds me while I cry into his shoulder or gets me some water and hugs me to sleep. I feel bad about stopping him from getting proper sleep too. Although he always tells me that he'd rather I was happy, with him having no sleep, than sad and him having a good night sleep, while I was crying my eyes out.

So that night, I cry myself to sleep for the fifth time in a row.

A/N: Ikikik it's short just like my dick ok