The Mark

"What is that?" asked Caroline pointing at the bottom of my foot.

Me and Caroline were painting each others nail, doing their hair and makeup.

"Well seems I'm part warewolf I have a mating mark and that is it," I pointed down at the circle with a square around it mark.

"Does every warewolf have a mating mark?" Caroline wondered,

"No, only is your mate was, for example sposed to die by a car crash but avoided it somehow, a mark would appear on both Male and Female," I answered

"Does everyone find their mate?"

"No, but I might seem I can't really die, in till god knows how long,"

"Oh but do you know is you have found your mate?"

"No," I finished, "It's not like I can go round everywhere and tip everyone upside down and check their feet."

We both laughed.

****

Me, Damon, Lily and Elena were all siting on the couch when Damon said randomly, "Anne do you find school boring?"

I replied by, "Umm kinda but the first time I went Hogwarts was very funny,".......

******

(Around 990 AD)

After the Headmaster Affiliation had finished his speech everyone started to eat intill they were full.

The all the Gryffindors went into our Common Room and then to bed. The boys went up a separate staircase to the girls to their dormitory.

"Ron your going up the wrong staircase," screamed Hermione.

Ron suddenly relised, than ran back down and up the boys. Hermione, Chloe and I put our ears to the wall and listened carefully.

"Haha," Sam and Charlie roared with laughter,

"It's not funny," moaned Ron.

We went to bed giggling with laughter.

The next day we got our timetable for the week and found out we had Mrs Fat Ass for Charms.

"Good morning class," Mrs Fat Ass started,

Good morning Mrs Fat Ass," the class replies,

"My name is not Mrs Fat Ass it's Mrs Far Ars," she explained. Everyone started to giggle so Mrs Far Ars rolls her eyes and whispers, "This always happens."

******

(Present Day)

"We were in the first ever year at Hogwarts, it was a fun year," I exclaimed.

"Ahh, and who is Chloe, Sam and Charlie?" asked Damon,

"They are my BFF and Chloe and Sam are going out," I responded,

"Cool," he finished.

*********

(Damons P.O.V)

Ugh it's only 11 o'clock at night. I stared into Poppy's or whatever her name is blue eyes. She is so boring just talking about her life which has to be the most boringest life in the world. Ugh.

"In this maths test I got this question right and I was the only one who got it right so that was probely one of the most interesting thing that happened this week," the high pitch girl caried on.

I just nodded and pretended to listen. At least this was keeping my mind of life. (And death)

Suddenly a massive animal smashed it's way though the window and started to growl at Poppy. I looked at the animal and saw it was a Wolf. I backed away knowing a Wolfs bite is fatal to Vampires.

The Werewolf had different shades of brown fur and the eyes were blue with shades of green and yellow in them.

Poppy screamed and Stefan and Lily came racing downstairs.

The Wolf started to make its way towards Poppy like an animal stalking its prey which this kinda was. It Barked at her making her scream even loudly and scatter away.

The Wolf stared at me and sat down wagging its tail.

Me, Stefan and Lily just looked at it strangely. The Wolf made its way towards me and stroked his head against my hand. I stroked it and we found out it was Female.

Out of the blue the Wolf lifted its Paw up and waved at Stefan and Lily.

The Wolf then got up, jumped back outside and chased some birds into the half moon night.

********

(Anne's P.O.V)

I got up and ouch, I was aching all over. But why? I forced myself to get up and strolled downstairs.

"There you are," shouted Lily. I looked at her confused.

"A Wolf came and did some strange activity?" she explained,

"But don't Wolfs come out on Full Moons?" I asked,

"Thats what we thought," Lily replied.

The day went by kinda quickly with lots of research, but little success. My Mum, Dad and Max went home earlier this morning to look up research and to make sure the house wasn't destroyed. Caroline and Tyler decided to stay to night to help and see if they could identified anyone.

********

(Stefan's P.O.V)

I looked around the room me, Caroline, Tyler and Lily were sitting on one Sofa and Damon and his new Girlfriend was sitting on the other. Unfortanally Anne had to leave and go out with some friends.

It was 11 o'clock and like just on time the Wolf sprang though the window and scared of Damon's new girl.

I looked at Tyler and he just shook his head not knowing who it was. I stared at Caroline and she was looking at The Creatures Paws.

Damon had the Gun in his hands with Wolf-ban Bullets in there. He was about to shot when.

"Stop," Caroline shouted before dragging the Wolf by the scruff of its neck and legging it.

I quickily followed it and I followed the scent. I went round the woods a couple of times, then going back to the house. I followed the scent up to a window that was still open. I looked inside and Caroline was sitting in the chair waiting.

"So it is her?" I asked Caroline. She nodded. The Wolf was defiantly a girl and she was lying on her bed. The wolf was Anne.

"How did you know?" I wondered but Caroline just put her finger to her mouth signalling for quite as she pointed to the bed. I watched as Anne quickly turned back into Human form wearing her Pink Nighty.

"Anne," Caroline wispered,

"Ugh," Anne moaned opening her eyes and sitting up,

"We found the Wolf," Caroline explained,

"Ok who?" Anne asked supspisisly,

"You," was the only word Caroling had to say to make Anne's Jaw down to the China and her eyes widen.

"How.. how do you know? Anne asked,

"Your Mark was really bright," Caroline explained,

"Was I really close to anyone inperticuler?"

"Yes,"

"Who?"

"Damon," Caroline said calmly,

"Dammit,"

"What?" Caroline and Me asked the same time,

"Damon is my Mate," Anne finished.

******

A/N = I hope your enjoying it and I am going to do this. If I get at least

2 Vote and

50 Reads

I will update the next chapter. Please Vote, Fan and Comment.

Thanks :-)