Lily's Secret

(Anne's P.O.V)

I woke up and someone's face was right in front of mine. I shoved them away and sat up.

Sitting on the floor was Lily looking scared.

"What's wrong?" I asked,

"I have to go to the Grill today with Jeremy," she replied,

"And?" I said confused,

"Well I will now tell you my secret, why I summoned you to Mystic falls," Lily started.

*********

(A Couple Months Ago - Lily's P.O.V)

I strolled into the Grill and went and grabbed a Summer Berry Martine and sat down.

"You got to stop drinking then and buy something else, maybe a fruit shoot," Nicholas one of the bar attends told me,

"Well you can't tell me what to do," i shouted at him,

"Stand up and tell me that," he beckoned,

I stood up so close to him and whispered in his ear, "You can't tell me what to do." And then crash my lips into his. Nick quickly broke the kiss and looked quite scared and creped out.

Suddenly Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and down a dark alleyway.

"What are you doing?" I asked,

"I need to tell you something, you may not like it but it's true," he said, "My name is Klaus,"

I gasped, "And that's not the thing I need to tell you, i am you father,"

OMG I kissed my dad and he is EVIL!!!!!

"How how did you survive?" I asked,

"You should know an Original cant die by a fire and before you ask you mother is 100% dead," he explained,

"I don't believe you," I screamed at him.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a chain with a puzzle piece on it.

Klaus lifted it up and showed it to me. I pulled off my necklace from my neck and took Klaus's one.

It was true he was my dad because my dad gave me a necklace of a puzzle piece and he had the other half.

I slipped the necklaces together and it make a heart shape and a picture on the heart. The picture was Klaus holding a little girl making her laugh whilst he had a huge smile plastered on his face. The little girl was me.

I looked into Klaus's face and said two word, "Hello Daddy." :-)

*******

(Present Day - Anne's P.O.V)

"OMG Klaus is you dad," I screeched,

"Shut up they might hear you," Lily stated, but too late. Stefan was standing in the door way looking like he ha just seen a ghost. (He probably wouldn't be scared of a ghost because he is kinda one seems he is dead)

"W..W..What the hell," Stefan stuttered,

"Umm this isn't awkward," Lily mentioned,

"You have to go on your date," I hastily changed the subject,

"What your going on a date, don't you ever tell you brother anything," Stefan asked,

"Well you are a dude and you provide me with food so you don't need to know anything," Lily said with an innocent smile,

"Ugh," moaned Stefan before strolling out.

There was an aquard few seconds before I piped up, "I think you should go and I will get you ready."

*******

A/N = So guy I bet you didn't expect that.

Because I got 100 reads I posted a trailer so check it out and tell me what you think.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Love u all

skelts21 :)