Prologue

"Did you find anything about him?"

A man with a husky voice asked one of his men's in a very curious tone.
"Unfortunately, no sir. We couldn't find any information about him."
Men's said as he frowned, looking at the buildings in front of him.

"What do you mean, you didn't found anything? You're supposed to find him right? Ugh! Such a useless brat!" His boss yelled at him, making his men flinch. "Shit! Just where the heck is that man!? It's like he disappeared in this world!" His boss yelled from stress and anger throwing a piece of glass infront of his men.

"I need you to find that man or else." "But, sir-" He was cut off by his boss as he pointed his gun towards him.

"Find him or, YOU. ARE. DEAD." His boss said in a very fearful tone, glaring him with his dark eyes as if his ready to kill his men. "Y-yes, Sir." The man gulped in fear, because of what his boss said to him. "Good, you are dismiss." His boss said, as he bowed down, and left his office. Once he was gone the boss immediately threw a glass on the wall causing it to shatter, as the shattered glass came in contact with the floor.

"Shit! Where the heck is that man! I need to find him or else that policeman and his so-called partner will threatened me again! The man said, eager to find that man or else.

"Just you wait, I will find you." The man pledge himself as he look down from the building, looking at the glittering lights of the city.