Fluff?

TW: Mentions of abuse.
This is unedited and just something I threw together while I work on something else.
___________
Lucifer's POV

"I will never understand you."

"I know, but, that's okay! You don't need to, I'll do whatever you want of me!" I spoke, holding onto his hand tightly. He shoved me off, pushing me away.

"I don't want a mindless freak for a partner. Get out of my sight."

"B-but.. doll, you promised me that-"

"GET OUT." I trembled as I saw a hand coming quickly towards my head.

————

I shot up in bed, holding a hand tightly to my chest. I struggled as I tried to take deep breaths. I looked around the room, reminding my dry that I was in my bedroom. I looked down to see blankets thrown off of me and a pillow at the edge of the bed. I slowly started to try and calm myself, letting go of my chest and grabbing onto my lamps cord, turning on the light. A dim light now shined into the room, giving a gentle tone to the area.

It helped me calm down easier now that I could see. I eventually managed to breath as normal, slipping out to the edge of my bed. I threw on a robe as I exited my room. I walked over to my kitchen, sighing as I grabbed a glass out of a cabinet.

I filled it with water, chugging it. I placed the glass on the counter. I took deep breaths once more.

"You're okay.. he's gone now. Haven't even seen him in centuries." I told myself, trying to get that awful memory out of my head.

I felt two arms snake around my sides, and a body snuggle into me. I looked down, seeing porcilne skin and a purple night shirt. I stood still, letting him hold me.

"Heya Boss.. you doin alright? I've never seen you up this early before." He said, snuggling into my shoulder.

"Just..had a bad dream is all." I said. "Nothing to worry about, Dice." I turned around, Dice looking me in the eyes.

"You wanna talk about it? I'd be happy to listen."

"I don't think-"

"Y'know what? You could even come with me to my room and we could snuggle up in bed and maybe even turn on a movie? Just you n' me. And you could talk all about that bad dream of yours."

"I..think I'll take you up on that." I said. He smiled, taking my hand and escorting me to his bedroom. We snuggled up together in bed as he turned on the tv. We picked out a movie to have for background noise, and I told him all about my old partner.

He was horrified once I told him what he had done to me. Especially when he found out I needed to have a short hospital stay. But he supported me, and helped me when I got upset.

"I promise you Luci, I'd never hurt you. I love you so much, and I'm so sorry you ever had to go through that."

I smiled, snuggling into his chest as he held me.

"I love you too.."