Panic Attacks

TW i think!
this is basically where Matt has a panic attack and you comfort him.
just a little reminder that i love you!
——————————————————————

As you stand in the Sturniolo's kitchen checking the time you wonder where your boyfriend is.

it's been about 15 minutes since you last texted him and he said he'd be down in a minute.

Matt's POV:

i'm sitting in the corner gasping for air. for the past half an hour i've been sitting here struggling but i can't call for help.

i'm exhausted and i don't know how long this is going to go on for but then i think of y/n waiting for me in the kitchen

shit

i look down at my arms, my skinny noodle arms.

why the fuck would she want to date someone like me? i'm skinny and useless and can't even be in a room with loads of people for an hour.

y/n's POV:

as i look at the time on my phone again i realise something must be happening.

quirky, i go up the stairs and to Matts room.

i lightly knock on the door "matt?" i say softly

no response

"matt?" i say again, this time opening the door

i look around the dark room but i can't see matt anywhere.

"Matt? are you ok?" i ask, walking into the room.

"y/n" matt says barley even audible.

i quickly turn my head to the direction i heard him, then i spot him curled up into a corner.

second person:

you rush over and pull him to you and he just crumbles into you.

"hey it's ok i'm here" you say softly, stroking his hair

"i... i can't go out i'm so sorry y/n" he whispers through sobs and leans in closer to you.

"that's fine Matt, it's ok i understand" you say hugging him. you look at his face as some light comes through his curtains and he looks a mess.

his eyes are all puffy and he's red and blotchy from rubbing his face.

"hey how about we go to your bed and i'll grab you a cold flannel?" you ask and he nods.

you manage to get him up and onto his bed and quickly you go downstairs to get him a flannel, then you see MaryLou

"hey hun what are you doing here, i thought you and Matt were going out?" she asks, her face dropping as she sees your face.

"is everything alright? are you ok?" she asks, coming over to you

"i'm alright Lou, don't worry about me. Matt had a panic attack but he's ok now." you say running the water.

"oh my goodness what happened?" she asks and you shrug

"i think he was bottling it up, i knew it was going to happen soon." you say and rinse the cloth out.

"oh well im glad you two are ok" she says and you go back upstairs.

"matt im ba-" you stop when you see he's asleep so you walk over to him and put the flannel on his forehead.

you got to his closet and pick out some sweats to change into and get in bed with him, hugging him.

he slowly opens his eyes and smiles at the sight of you. "thank you" he croaks and kisses you but his face changes.

"matt what's wrong?" you ask concerned. he looks up at you on the verge of tears

"do you think im.. skinny?" he asks tears rolling down his cheeks.

"what? no matt why would i? you're perfect" you say and you can feel tears pricking in your eyes.

"you're perfect just the way you are" you say, hugging him tighter.

༻❀☀︎︎❀༺

For the rest of the night you just cuddle and watch movies.

_________________________________________
A/N:
idk if anyone needed this but ik i did :)

you are perfect just the way you aware and don't feel like you need to change because some people don't like you.

you are amazing! also if you can please just to eat something and drink some water, you can do this 🤍

love you all