taking care of Matt

hello! this chapter might have a trigger warning but i'm not sure :)

this was suggested by @c94515290 <3

——————————————

as you slowly open your eyes you see a busy blur practically running around the room.

"Matt take a break you're gonna wear yourself out." you say sitting up and laughing but Matt doesn't laugh.

"y/n i'm fine." he says and walks out the room.

Confused you get out of bed and pick out a hoodie from his closet, the smell of him flooding your nose causing you to smile to yourself.

Walking downstairs you join with Chris who is looking up recipes for waffles.

"Chris i'm worried about Matt, i mean he's barely even slept and i don't even know if he's eaten anything!" you exclaim sitting down at the kitchen island and putting your head in your hands.

"y/n don't worry about him, he's fine it's happened before you just gotta let him do his thing." Chris replies, looking in the fridge.

"But what if "his thing" results in him i don't know... hurting himself? i don't want anything to happen to him" you sigh and get up again and attempt to look for Matt.

"where is he?" you mutter to yourself whilst passing MaryLou.

"oh are you looking for Matt? he's gone out to get some stuff he said." she answers smiling.

Oh My God

"oh ok thank you" you say and go up to his room.

HES DRIVING?!? HE LOOKS LIKE HE COULD PASS OUT AT ANY MOMENT!

You grab your phone and go into his contact

Matty B 😍💪

where are you?!?
read
Matt? Answer!
read

im at the store.
getting stuff for our new video.

come home now.
please.

i'll be here in 10 ok?

Matt no
read
matt come back now
read
Matthew.
read

sighing you put down the phone and start to rub your forehead.

10 minutes later you hear the door opening and you leap up, rushing downstairs.

"Matt can you please tell me what's going on." you say following him upstairs.

"y/n i appreciate you worrying but nothing happened or is happening!" Matt says and he's sounds annoyed.

"matt you can tell me anything" you say now facing him.

"i don't have anything to tell y-" matt cuts off and goes pale white.

"Matt?" you asks.

he drops to the floor and goes even paler and you let out a yelp.