The new student

Before Kaito was going to tell Rin who he likes the bell rang and cut him off, so they just started to walk back to class and as they were the teacher was already in class waiting for them.

Teacher:ok class we are having a new student here so please come in and introduce your self

??? walks in and stands in front of the class....he has(it's a new boy student)pink hair but half is covered by a black hat.....etc....etc....blah.....blah(I'm to tried to describe what he is wearing)

Teacher:please say your name

???:sup my name is Yuma(don't know last name oops)
Every girl was fangirling over him except Rin, Miku, Luka, Gumi.

Teacher:ok Yuma sit next to Gumi....Gumi please raise your hand

Gumi raises her hand and he walks towards her and sits down.

Teacher:ok class I would be....giving you guys the song to sing instead of you writing one like last time....you could be by yourself or in a group if you want a group you come and tell me if not then just wait until I give you a song.

Everyone:ok

Rin, Miku, and Luka are going to be in a group and Len, Kaito, and meiko are in a group and others after that.....

IM GOING TO STOP THERE BECAUSE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK BUT IM GOIMG TO UPDATE SOON OR STUFF.....