💜 Prologue #1 💜

A dynasty called "Cha Dynasty"

A dynasty called "Cha Dynasty"....there was a Queen who gave birth to a Girl child...

The King wanted a Boy child but he didn't Hate her but gave her the love she needed from her father....

They hide her from her kingdom and the people's of kingdom....

The king taught her horse riding,sword fighting, Kingdom political, make her tomboy, etc...

The people of the kingdom didn't knew that they have a new heir....

But everything change when

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
When princess was 20 y/o.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••When princess was 20 y/o

Queen enter the room of princess.....
Saw her sleeping made her eyes teary..

She caress her hair.....without the Queen's knowledge king also enter the room....

And said

King:- what are u doing here?

Queen was started but once she recognised the voice she said.

Queen:- nothing ...just seeing her........btw till when we are gonna hide her from her kingdom,her people's?

King:- soon....we will reveal her.....just waiting for the right time...

Queen:- I'm sorry...

King:- for what? (Confused)

Queen:- that I didn't gave birth to a boy...now because of me she has to suffer...
( Tears made her way through the Queen's cheek)
King hug her and said.

King:- it's not your fault.....it's her luck......let's go we have to sleep...

Queen nodded and kiss her forehead...

And then they left....

--------------

Next day

At fencing field...

Queen was watching them from outside the field...

King:- come on yn....hit me...

Princess yn:- i- I can't now.... I'm tried appa...

King:- only in this much!!

She was 'bout to attack but suddenly king start coughing blood and he fell down....

Seeing this yn's and queen's eyes widened
..

They run towards the king and yn put king's head on her lap and said..

Yn:- a-appa... What happen to u suddenly?( Pearls like tears made their way through her cheeks)

King:- my daughter and my queen...my time has come....I had become old now....(to yn)baby pls forgive your appa that he didn't treat you like a girl...

Yn:- i-its ok appa....even I like to being a boy..(crying)

King:- baby....now you have to rule this kingdom (to queen) and my queen...take care of your self....and made our baby queen of this kingdom...(deep breath + cough) and yn remeber one thing....
"live like a queen and rule like a king"..
Don't let them know that you are a girl....you are better than any boy....and find the one whom you love (deep breath) and who will take care of you....ok? Promise me baby... And don't cry too after I leave...take my both gems...

Yn:- i-i promise u appa...(crying)

Queen:- me too (crying)

Suddenly every movement of the king stopped...

They both started crying loudly..

Queen hug yn and said...

Queen:- don't cry baby....

----------

After 1 week of king's death...

Queen had made yn queen of the kingdom and no one knew that she is a girl....

And in these weeks queen's health had been down too....

----

Yn was sitting emotionless on queen's bed while doctor was checking her mother...

Uinyeo:- yn..

Yn:- yes unnie... (Emotionless)

Uin:- I don't think that she will survive now....

Yn:- is there any way to save her?( Emotionless)

Uin:- there is no way now.....we tried every way to save her....now we couldn't....

Yn:- hmm.....guards will escort you out unnie...(emotionless)

Uinyeo nodded and yn clapped her hand twice and guards came and she tell .

Yn:- escort uinyeo noona till gate (emotionless)

Guards:- yes highness...

After that they left with uinyeo and "emotionless" face slipped from yn's face and she had become that she will cry moment.....

She saw the queen's finger were moving and then queen open her eyes....

She was about to sit so yn help her and queen said...

Queen:- ( deep breath) My baby.....pls take care of yourself and the kingdom....my time has come....(deep breath) Now I have to go to your appa..
And remember what we had said.
"live like a queen and rule like a king"..
Don't let them know that you are a girl....you are better than any boy....and find the one whom you love (deep breath) and who will take care of you.....prome me baby...

Yn:- i-i promise u eomma...( Tears falling)

Queen lean to kiss yn's forehead and she did and after that she hug yn and close her for forever....

Yn start crying ....there is no one who will console her,tell her it's okay,don't cry,telling her it's wrong and it's right,etc....

She stop crying after that....

She was broken,...

So she become cold,bold, fearless.....

Her one word and whole kingdom will be devasted....

She become powerful, conquered the other kingdoms and build her own empire ....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for next part

Thankyou

By:- bangpinkauthor31.