ch.2

Everything was going well , taehyung and yn became close, jk and jimin always do the role of cupids.
Since there was nothing about the trio still yn keep them......

Untill

a guard came running, panting in the throne room
G:- highness!
Yn:- what happened?
G:- t-taehyung got kidnapped by our enemy's...
Yn:- dang it...
(hit the arm of her chair)
Yn:- find him all over our kingdom... And also find out who kidnapped her...
She also left from there to only see the boys crying who were friends of him....
She went towards them and said.
Yn:- don't worry I'll find out who ever had kidnapped him..... Will die in my hands....
Both nodded and yn send them to their room...

________________________

•After 4 days•

In these 4 days, were restless for yn, she was trying every way possible to find Taehyung...

Meanwhile with Taehyung

He was sitting in a corner of a prison...
He hadn't had food for days... Only survive in water which was in his prison.
He was just waiting for someone who come and take him...

Yn's side
A guard came running in the throne room...
He was panting hard
G:- h-highness...
Yn:- what happen?
G:- w-we found taehyung
Hearing this yn's eye lit up
Yn:- where he is?
G:- but he is in our enemy's area... He didn't have food for days ....
Yn eyes became sad, her face was cold.
If only eyes could tell , they would have said everything...
Yn:- prepare our army... We are gonna attack on them...(guard nodded)

Yn'- Lee's now you called your death, just wait and watch( whisper)

They attack Lee's...
The fight was going well, yn had freed taehyung and was coming back with him but suddenly one guard came and accidentally cut yn's cloth which was covering near her chest area which made that to show her cleavage....

Yn left taehyung and killed the guard...
She looked back and saw taehyung in shock and she took a coat and wore it fully which made it cover her body till her knees....

Taehyung's mind *she is a girl?,...she is powerful but why is she covering herself with her tomboy personality??*

Many questions were inside taehyung's mind but he snapped out of his thoughts by yn's voice.
Yn:- don't tell anyone...what you saw right now...
He nodded hesitating and they both left for the yn's castle.

[ little they know someone else was watching them.....]

Yn left taehyung in his room and the uinyeo came and start treating him, by that time jk and jimin also came and were crying....

Yn left for her room then, uinyeo also came to her and knock on the door and
Yn:- come in...
Uinyeo came and lock the door, she sat in yn's bed and treat her wound on her chest...
Uinyeo:- you should be careful yn....the wound is quite deep...it will hurt a little ..
Yn nodded and uinyeo proceeded with her treatment , She helped yn to change her clothes and left her room...

__________________________

Next day
A girl was sitting in her castle garden while a boy was coming towards her , and said.