Goodbye Seoul Part 2

"Hyunoh" "Um?" Minsoo showed me his phone. "Seyo" I answered "Congrats you two" "You knew?" "Yeah there's no way of separating you two at all also I saw your guys' love for each other you guys stay safe out there" "We'll visit" "I'll visit!" We both laughed "Yah!" We continued to laugh "Don't lose this number" "You're saved into my phone as Min-Min and Seyo" I laughed "Hyunoh did you call because the manager's there?" "No, I'm just wishing you guys a safe travel now I got back to sleep though we..." "Hyunoh?" "Minsoo" "Yoooojinnn!" "Safe travels to you" "Seyoung beat me to it" "Really that means he knew and planned" "Yoojin once we get the address we'll message you!" "But we'll visit Seoul as well just so we can see Hyunoh and you again," I say "I'm going to miss you guys a lot" "You woke up?" "Yeah" "Hyunoh please be careful for us" "I agree" "I will you guys especially since I don't ruin this second chance I was given" "You get some sleep the both of you there's not a schedule just yet" "Yeah we'll message you guys again" "Have a safe flight you two!" "We will" "Shine bright all day! We are Sparkling!" We reached the airport and someone was standing there whom Minsoo and I immediately hugged. "Aww look at you two hello there this is quite a shock though"

This was my mom she moved back to her hometown of Santa Monica while I was a trainee but that didn't stop her from being a mom

This was my mom she moved back to her hometown of Santa Monica while I was a trainee but that didn't stop her from being a mom. "Mom" "I think I know what happened and I wish you both good luck" "You knew too" "You two have been together since diapers and wish I were kidding but I'm not" "Who are you waiting on Mom?" "Your older brother just served his military service" "Cool can we stay to say hi" "Of course you can Seyoung it will be your first time meeting your brother" "What?" "That must mean your brother joined the military when you were little," Minsoo says "Ohhhhh" I say