What did you do?

*This is what she looks like right now.

*Third Person*

Years pass and Vladislava is eight years old. Her and father caused a bit of mischief, but Vladislava was one of the kindest and pure hearted girls you'd ever meet. She even accidentally picked up Mjolnir once, and they made the joke that she was the queen of Asgard. She loved it.

She also would spend time with Heimdall occasionally. It took a while, but Heimdall forgave Loki and actually started getting pretty close to him and the child. He was another one of her protectors and would keep watch over her when she'd travel. Loki never let her go anywhere without him, Sif, or Thor, but she never complained because they took all over the realm and Asgard. But there were still place that they were to avoid.

Despite his efforts, he still has a few enemies. And so does Thor and Odin. When Thor announced her as the Princess of Asgard, Loki feared that it might make her a target. But they still took her to the other realms and raised her as if she was a normal Asgardian child. Every morning, she woke Loki up by making little fireworks come out of her palm.

Loki and Frigga helped her learn how to control her abilities. Wanda was right to fear her magic, but Loki refused to express that. She was more powerful than anyone Loki ever met. She had their abilities combined afterall. Loki helped her make a little straw figure to help her work on her telekinesis. She loved it, always had it with her when she went to sleep. 

Loki and Odin still argued constantly over whether the child should stay or not, however only when Vladislava wasn't in the room. if she was and Odin tried to start something, he'd send her to see Sif or Frigga in another room, and then argue with Odin. But Thor always broke it up with the order that she stays, and since Odin renounced his throne, Thor always had the final say. 

Two years ago, Sif started teaching her to fight with weapons per Vladislava's request. They both begged Loki for a year to let Sif teach her, and Loki always refused until one day, he caved. Vladislava lived a wonderful life with her father. She often asked about her mother, and Loki would share stories from the good times he spent with Wanda, never telling her about how Wanda refused to look at her. Nor did he give her a name. He would just tell her about the adventures the two had together and didn't tell Vladislava what she looked like, or her thirst for revenge. He didn't want her to know about that. She grew up, thinking the world of both her parents. 

She loved and enjoyed her life so much. And Loki was a terrific father despite his fears. He did what he said and praised her good behavior and punished the bad. Not as harshly as Odin did, but enough to make her learn right from wrong. 

The girl was the farthest thing from evil.

Vladislava pokes her head around a column and sees her father poking his head around the one he's hiding behind behind. She's far enough away that he can't sense her. She chuckles softly before teleporting behind him and jumping on Loki. "Boo!" She shouts as she lands on his back. He laughs, holding her legs to keep her from falling. "Found you, Daddy!"

"Yes, you did, Princess. Now go see if you can find Uncle Thor." He tells her as he sets her on the ground. Her and Loki always play hide and seek to test her abilities. She has the abilities to reach into people's minds, so they let her use that abilities to try to find them. She had wonderful control over her magic. Better than Loki suspects he did at her age. She spends the rest of the day trying to find people, practicing with Frigga and Sif. And when night comes, Loki takes her to bed and sings her a quiet lullaby.

"I stormsvarte fjell, jeg vandrer alene. Over isbreen tar jeg meg frem I eplehagen står møyen den vene. Og synger: 'når kommer du hjem'," she sings along with him before falling asleep. It was an old folk song that Loki sang to her every night to get her to go to sleep. He kisses her forehead and pulls the blanket up to her shoulder. "Good night, my princess." He walks away.