𝐎𝐍𝐄

you first laid eyes on him on a cold night in december, you were walking home after a long day at work, you usually drive but my car wouldn't start and you don't live that far from work so you thought why not walk. boy was that a mistake. you fucking hated walking through dark alleys but for some unknown reason my original path from work was "under construction" so it was the only other significant route. the path is dark and creepy at that and there were two men just standing against the wall on either side. something told me not to take this path but my dumbass did it anyway. you were so deep in thoguht trying to get to my destination that you didn't realize you bumped into one of the men until you looked up and you were face to face with him.

"hey pretty lady" he smiles digustingly "what are you doing out here all alone" he says as he tries to grab me. you jerk back and take a few steps away from him only to bump into the other guy. "what's wrong kitten, you're not trying to run from us are you" the other guy says in my ear. "im just trying to get home" you say trying to break free from his tightening grip. "please let me go you're hurting me" you plead trying to break free from his grip again and failed. "no, i don't think i will" he laughs menacingly. the other guy inches closer and closer to me while the other pins my arms behind me. he starts to reach his hand to my shirt and out of nowhere you hear a thud and you see him collapse to the floor. you watch him fall and look up to see a foot kicked in the air fall the the floor.

the man was beautiful, he had a scar on the left side of his face. "you guys are too old to not know when a girl isnt interested. he sighs. "hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing!" the guy that was holding me says as he lets me go walking up the guy who knocked his partner out. "i'm the guy that's gonna kick your ass" he smirks as he positions himself in a fighting position.

he starts moving so fast that you couldn't even comprehend his moves and the next thing you know the guys on the ground in pain. you noticed he was wearing a uniform it read, tokyo manji gang  that was enough to send shivers down your spine. you've heard about them on the news and new they don't fuck around.

you decided to not show any emotions now that you know he's apart of one of the top gangs in tokyo. you didn't realized you were staring at him longer than you should've.

"god he's beautiful" you blurt out thinking you were saying it to yourself. he looks up after knocking the last guy unconscious. "do you say that to every guy that comes to your rescue" he chuckles. "sorry! i just tend to say things on my mind out loud" you scramble trying to find the word. "i appreciate the compliment" he smiles "but more importantly, are you okay" he says coming towards you, looking intently at every inch of you to make sure nothing is out of the ordinary. "yeah, i'm fine" you say letting out a sigh you didn't know you had. "let's get you home yeah?" he smiles warmly as he knows his head for you to walk. "okay" you reply as he walks you all the way to your front door. "thank you so much, you're an angel" you reply to him as you walk up to your door. "anyone would've done the same" he blushes as he rubs the back of his neck. "i never got your name" you said. "inui. inui seishu" he replies grabbing your hand and kissing it. "yours?" "y/n l/n" you say. "well goodnight y/n" he says as he makes his way down the street. "goodnight" you replied as you watched him until he wasn't in sight anymore.
he was like no other man i'd ever met. he was a light of sunshine in my life. i never knew i could feel a love like this ever again. but what really shocked me was the fact that he was apart of one of the most notorious gang in Tokyo. you should fear him yet you don't. he's so gentle and kindhearted you wouldn't think twice about him being a gang member.

word count: 772