𝐓𝐖𝐎

its been a week since the incident. your mind has been in inui for days. you missed him. if that's even possible since you don't even know him personally. you decided to put the thought in the back of your head and decided to go out since you had the day off from work. you headed to one of your favorite bookstores, they usually stay open late and theres this book that you've been dying to read. you head to the store unscathed.(a/n: thank god bc girl lemme tell you, you're gonna be in the wrong place at the wrong time lmao)

you walk along the book shelves trying to remember the name of the book that you saw the last time you were here. you remember the section that you were in and headed that way. you saw the cover of it read i"t ends with us" by collen hoover. "yes!" you say to yourself feeling happy you were able to find the book. you order a cup of coffee and find yourself a secluded area to sit and start reading the book. you didn't realize you how late it was getting until you realize you were halfway through the book, and looked up and it was damn near pitch black outside. "fuck! i needa get my black ass home." y/n says as you run towards the register to purchase the book because you didn't wanna put it back because it was that fucking good.

୨୧° ♡ °୨୧

you were walking on back to your home when you heard screaming, you looked and saw that it was coming from an alley was "damn why me god?" you thought to yourself. you being the nosy bitch you are decided to take a look at the scene that's happening. when you got closer you peeked your head around the corner and were mortified by the scene in front of you. it was a blonde short dude and a black haired guy with a design in his hair beating the shit out of some guy that looked like he had enough.

you couldn't do anything but gasp at the scene in front of you. unfortunately it wasn't a quiet one and all eyes were turned to you. you saw someone come out from behind the scene and saw that it was none other than inui. when he saw that it was you he looked wide eyed as if he was saying "what the hell are you doing here?" the guy with the black hair smirks at you and starts walking towards you. "hey mamas, what yo fine ass doing out this late?" he says as he gets inches from your face and caresses your cheek. "yo koko, back tf off" you hear inui says as he pushes koko out the way. "she knows i'm just joking" he says as he steps back and winks at you. you just roll your eyes and look at inui. "we meet again, y/n" he smiles. "yeah, i guess im prone to being in the wrong places at the wrong time." you laugh. "yo you know this chick inui" koko asks surprised. "she's the girl i helped out a few days ago" he replies not taking his eyes off you. you start to blush.

"so that's who she is" you heard the blonde guy say as he walk up to you and inui. you look off to the side out of curiosity to see where the man was that was brutally beaten and saw his body in a pool of blood. your breath hitched in your throat as you looked back at the blonde guy. "now what are we gonna do about you" he hums "cant have you running your mouth about what just happened as he steps forward only having a inch taller than you to his name. "i'll let you know right now i ain't no snitch, ill pretend i was never here." you try to sound confident but your voice cracks a little at the end. "hmmmmm......okay i believe you" he says. "inui has been talking about you a lot since your last encounter so i'm sure we'll be seeing each other often....im mikey" he smiles extending his hand for you to shake. "y/n" you smile shaking his hand.

"inui, im sure you can handle to the rest" he says meaning to walk me home once again. "c'mon y/n" he says as he starts walking without you "w-wait up" you stutter trying to catch up with him. "hey, i wanna come too" you hear koko whine. "nah your staying with me to clean up this mess..i mean you did do this." mikey says blatantly. "don't try to pin this all on me! you had as much to do with it as me." koko says. you laughed as you heard their exchanges. "hey, keep up will you." inui says. "sorry" as you walk faster to keep up with him.

"so you're in a gang? you trailed keeping your eyes forward. "yep! is that a red flag for you" he says, "it's not that, you have a soft demeanor, like you wouldn't even hurt a fly it just caught off guard." you say as you stop and turn to look at him. "i get it, it's not something you bring up when you save a beautiful girls life from douchebags." he smiles warmly.

୨୧° ♡ °୨୧

you finally make it back to your house, inui left as soon as you were safely in your house, you did your nightly routine and got in the bed and think about him until you finally fall asleep. you were almost in a deep sleep until you heard a tapping noise at your window. you sit up and open and look in the direction the noise is coming from. you see that it's inui and you go to open the window. "what are you doing back here" you giggle. "i couldn't leave you without doing this." he says bringing your face closer to his and kisses you. his lips and warm and soft against yours. he pulls away and you almost fall out the window wanting to taste his lips again. "someone's greedy" he chuckles. ugh that laugh so intoxicating. "goodnight beautiful" he says as he starts to walk away. " nuh uh." you say as you grab his arm and bring him back to your face and smash his lips to your fighting for every inch of dominance. you break the kiss before it could go any further. "goodnight inui" you say blowing a kiss to him. you close the window and the blinds before he could utter a word and went to bed smiling at his dumbfounded reaction.

word count: 1113 words