Chapter 2

So let us continue.~Before i forgot they seven boys know eachother that is why they coming in and do not have to listen to eachother~

~------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~

Third Person POV:

And seven handsome boys entered the room. "Good day, boys this will be your class from now E-7, so please introduce yourself." They began with Shikamaru.

7 boys POV:

We entered class to see the principal and teacher before us. Some, we guess fangirls, in the first row, the last two rows were empty and in the two middle rows sat some random students. But one get our attention, he had sun-blond hair and eyes, which looked like someone mixed the blue sky with the blue ocean. He is beautiful we tought.

Shika POV:

Lady Tsunade told me to intruduce first what a drag. "I am Shikamaru Nara and 16 years old" "He looks hot~" i heard one of these fangirls say. "What a drag." What is the Blondie doing behind there? I can not see him good. Then lady Tsunade suddenly said" Next one is you." She pointed at...

Neji POV:

"Next one is you." she said and pointed at me. " I am Neji Hyuga and also 16." i just said and asked myself why the blond is talking to this pinky and about what- "Next" the principal said and pointed at...

Kiba POV:

She pointed at me, okay?" My name is Kiba Inuzuka and you maybe guessed right... i am also 16." i told them, sidestaring at the blonde who was talking to a pinky. Hmph. "Ok now you" Lady Tsunade said and looke at ...

Sai POV:

Next was me "Sai also 16 years old" i said with my *smile*. This blondie got all my attention after introducing myself and she suddenly looked at...

Gaara POV:

My turn" Gaara, 16 and from Sunagakure" i told them. She went straight to the next. Who was...

Shino POV:

My turn "I am Shino and also 16" i said. "Ok and the last leaved?" she said, maening...

Sasuke POV:

"Hn. Sasuke Uchiha, 16" i said ignoring the squezzes, giggling and flustering from the Girls who made this since we came in. I only watched the blonde do not pying attention, but talking the whole time to a pinky.

Naruto POV:

"OK Boys you gonna sit in the back how i showed you." All of the seven went behind us and sit in their seats.

R.P. = Random Person, F.G.=Fangirl^

"I do not want some trouble in the first few weeks of new students, so you all better behave! Understood?"

Everyone said in synchrone"Yes Lady Tsunade" and shiver runned down my back at how scary she is sometimes. Then she left. "Ok so you can do quiet work while i am sleeping, when i wake up you will be better finish!" Kakashi said. It was just a few minutes then it will ring to break, but the feeling that someone stared at me, it was the whole period but now it grow like as more stared at me. I turned my head to see ... ALL OF THE BOYS STARING AT ME!!!!!!!!! I turn my head back in shock and looked down where the "fangirls" sat and saw them squezzing their chest. I sigh in relief they did not look at me, they did look at the girls i tought to myself. *ring-ring* Finally lunch break could not wait to eat my ramen any longer. ...

~so this was chapter 2 i know short and i am sorry i will try to make the next one a litlle bit longer~