Bunking | 12

Raeya : 12
Characters included : Raeya, Jungkook, JaeHyun
———————

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Raeya squealed as she jumped high in the air. Her best friend, Hyein, had found a secret route that lets you leave the school property, and today, they were going to bunk class for the first time.

Raeya had stolen a bit of money from Jungkook without him knowing, and they planned on going to a fair ground that had just opened up recently.

They ran out the property, avoiding all the security guards that were guarding the place. "Where's the money?" Hyein asks, making Raeya take out her little purse and show her the hundred dollar bill that she borrowed.

Hyein kissed the note "The perks of having a rich best friend" She sighed happily. "Nah, the perks of having a best friend with a rich father. I got some 30 cents and some lint in my piggy bank" Raeya replied with a laugh.

"Whatever, let's go, I got 5 dollars for a cab, would it be enough?" Hyein asks. "Yeah, it isn't far, so it should not cost too much" Raeya shrugs.

They caught a cab and told the driver the location. But it took longer than they thought. The ride cost 15 dollars, and they obviously couldn't pay. They needed the hundred for food and tickets.

"Uhh, uncle, can you see that?" Hyein said nervously, pointing outside the window.

"What is I— AHHH WHAT THE FVCK!" The driver screamed. Hyein had just signalled Raeya to take action. So Raeya whacked his head with a metal heavy steel water bottle that she always carried around.

"RUN, NOW!" Hyein yells and they run out the car together. Luckily for them, they blended in with the crowd, but they had forgotten one thing... the wallet.

Because of all the chaos, Raeya had left the purse in the cab. Hyein groaned "How can you forget that, you frickin' dumbass!"

"I don't know, but we gotta get it back" Raeya says, matching her high pitch. Hyein cursed under her breath and looked at the cab from afar.

They didn't the driver anywhere, so they assumed he had run off to find them. They slowly snuck to the car and peeked inside.

But to their misfortune, the driver was inside the car, waiting for them. He held both her wrists and stopped them at their tracks. "Gotcha!"

They struggled to get out of his grip, but he was too strong. He threw them in the car and locked it while he stood outside, waiting for the police to arrive.

"A-are we gonna die?" Hyein asked with a gulp. "I-I don't know... if my dad finds out, I'll be as good as gone" Raeya mumbled as she buried her face in her palms.

"What does your dad do anyway? Like he seems like a sweet guy" Hyein questions. Raeya scoffed "Sweet guy? This sweet guy you're talking about is a flippin' Mafia king. Have you seen his tattoos? His piercings? Even I'm scared to look at him"

Hyein's eyes widened "Mafia? He's a mafia king? What the fvck! Why didn't you tell me before? You think I would've dragged you in this mess if I knew that earlier?" Now she had really started to panic.

"God, what if he kills me for bringing you into this?"

"Don't worry, he won't kill you... because he'll be too busy killing me instead" Raeya assured her best friend with a gulp.

A few minutes later, the police arrived. The driver told them everything in a pissed tone and glared at the girls in the car.

The police drove the girls to the police station and demanded to know their parents' numbers. Raeya shook her head stubbornly and stuck her tongue out at them.