Chapter 31(Final)

Originally Written: August 22, 2016
Update: October 18, 2022

9 Months Later

I rocked the sleeping infant in my arms, smiling softly at her relaxed features. I lent my head down pressing a sweet kiss against her head while also taking in her new baby smell. I didn't realize how much I had missed that until now. There was a knock on the door before it opened. I looked up smiling when I saw the kids walking into the room with Vic and Mom following behind them. "Hey my babies," I smiled softly. "Do you feel better now Mommy?" Ember asked as they gathered around the bed. To see me in as much pain as I was must've been frightening for them. "I feel much better. It was time for your baby sister to finally come meet us," I lowered the baby so they could see her better. "Ember, Milo, Dean, Amelia, this is Celia," I smiled softly. "She's so cute, looks just like you when you were a baby." Mom said with a small smile. "Can we play with her?" Milo asked. "Not yet, she's still too small. That will come sooner than you think though," I chuckled softly. "She was in your belly??" Dean asked with wide eyes. His little mind couldn't comprehend it. "She did, it took her about nine months to get here."
"Momma can we hold her??" Amelia asked. I nodded, "You sure can! Go wash your hands first, your dad will help." After they had washed their hands Vic let each of them have a turn holding the new family member.

"You guys are doing a good job being nice to your sister," Vic said, gently bouncing the baby in his arms. placing Celia in her bassinet. Ember came over to the bed climbing onto it with my help making sure she didn't fall. "I missed you, I was really scared," she mumbled in her tiny voice, sitting and allowing her legs to hang off the sides. Milo followed after her sitting on the other side of the bed saying, "Me too!"
"Why were you guys scared?" I asked before patting a spot closer to me for both of them so their siblings could join us. "You were hurt! Didn't know if I was gonna see you again," She admitted her bottom lip poking out in a pout. That caused a frown to pull at my lips, and I looked up at Vic his features almost mirroring mine. "Looked like it hurt a lot," Dean chimed in. "I'm sorry I scared you guys. It did hurt a lot, which was the reason why I was yelling. I'm okay though, I'm not going anywhere," I tell them sweetly. "Promise, Mommy?" Amelia asked, and I nodded. "I promise," I held out my pinky and held it out to them. All of their pinky's managed to fit around mine and I told them, "I pinky promise you my loves." Smiles had replaced their worried expressions. "I need you guys to promise me something too," I said and they all responded curiously. "You'll be the best big brothers and sisters and you'll always be there for your little sister." They nodded, before Milo said, "Promise Momma." I smiled softly before a yawn slipped from my lips.

Mom was the next person to hold Celia and Vic came over to me, leaning on the side of the bed. "Getting tired?" Bringing a hand down, he ran his fingers through my dark long locks. "I've been tired," I chuckled, allowing my head to rest against the pillow behind it. Mom then said, "We can get out of your hair for now? Foster and Matt said they'd like to come up and visit so I can bring them back later." As much as I loved my kids, I knew there was no chance I would get any rest with them here. "That sounds perfect, thank you Mom."

After a bit of protesting from the kids, I said my goodbyes before they left. "They handled everything better than I thought they would," I said as Vic sat next to me. I moved over to give him some room to get comfortable with me. Once he laid down next to me, I put an arm around him as his went under my head. "They did, I'm so glad they're still excited. I was worried that they would think we wouldn't love them the same. Maybe since there's four of them they already understand that we have infinite love to give." He said, the tips of his fingers running over my arm soothingly. "I hope so. I don't want them to ever question our-" A yawn slipped through my lips before I continued, "love." I tightened my arm slightly, as I snuggled against my husband.

___________________

15 Years Later

Vic and I have been married for nearly sixteen years now, and we're still going strong. Marriage has been proven difficult. There were times when we fought when I didn't know if we would make it. There was a point in time where Vic and I felt like we almost didn't know each other so we took counseling. That helped us out tremendously, and now we try to use the tools given to us when the situations raised. I loved Vic more than I did years ago when we had said it to each other for the first time. All my babies were grown up except for Celia who had just started high school. So far all of my kids have become successful. Amelia was on her way to becoming a doctor, and Dean had a successful business online doing something he refuses to disclose with us. Ember had become a musical artist and was still trying to climb her way to the top, and with Vic's help I knew that would be possible for her. Especially since Vic went on to become successful with Pierce The Veil's music. Milo's started making money in the cannabis industry now that it was booming more than ever. I went on to also work with music, forming a band by the name of Sleeping With Sirens, that Nick and Justin joined me in with two other mates. We were also tremendously successful, our multiple songs of ours managing to hit the charts.

Vic and I had decided to host a Christmas party at our beautiful two story home. To think our family started out in an apartment to where we are now is mind-blowing. When I had the quadruplets I never thought this would be the home they would spend the majority of their life. I poured myself another glass of wine, before joining Vic in the group next to our tree that was dressed in ornaments and lights. Jaime was telling a story with his arm wrapped around Justin. The two had gotten married after Vic and I had, and now they also had three adopted children. Their kids and ours were close in age, except for Noah who was ten when they adopted him. "I thought they were going to rip me to shreds!" Jaime said concluding his point. "That's why I wouldn't crowd surf at every show," Mike chuckled. "Here babe," Tony said, handing Mike the plate of food he had run brought. Those two also ended up getting married, and also having two sons. To everyone's surprise Tony was just like me and fell pregnant with both of his sons. Obviously the first time was a shock because Tony had never known his whole life. Through that he went to write a book about how the subject of male pregnancy should no longer be taboo, and should be a topic talked about amongst families. The book was highly successful, and brought a whole new light to the topic. Now others like us can identify the signs of being able to carry children and not be taken by surprise.

"How's your night going?" Vic asked me after everyone had started their own conversations. "Great so far, I've spent it with you and all our friends. I'm also on my second glass of wine," I said with a soft smile pulling at my lips. "Ah so my princess is wanting to feel the drinks tonight?" He asked with a chuckle. "Why not? We're home so I don't have to be DND," I said with a chuckle taking another sip of my wine. "You're very right," he grabbed the glass gently, taking it out of my hands. "Hey," my eyebrows furrowed while I watched him put the cup down and grab my hand. I allowed him to lead me away from the party and we found ourselves in the hallway. "What is it?" I asked slightly, cocking my head to the side. "I'm the luckiest man in the world to be with you. I love the life we've made for ourselves and our children. I really couldn't have asked for a better partner." Bringing my hand up to his lips, he pressed a sweet tender kiss against the skin. This caused my cheeks to heat up as a smile threatened my lips, "You're so sweet. You make me feel so loved," I brought a hand up cupping his cheek. He let his head fall into my hand as he kept his eye locked on my own. Stepping forward, I closed the gap between us by mashing our lips together in a sweet kiss. Our lips moved in sync molding in each movement. After a moment his lip brushed across my bottom lip, and I parted them granting him access. I hummed from the sweetness his tongue left as it glided over my own, my other hand coming up just to hold the back of his neck. Gently he pressed his body against my own, I could already feel him hardened against my thigh. That in itself was enough to send shockwaves to my own. I pulled away only for Vic to attach his lips to my neck. "You know what you're doing," I breathed out. "We'll only be gone for an hour maybe a little more," he bargained as he pulled my shirt that was tucked into my pants. There was nothing interesting going on at the moment anyway, and the party was far from being over. As soon as his hand found its way under my shirt and to the nubs on my chest I couldn't resist falling under his control any longer. "Only an hour?" I confirmed. "Only an hour."

-

"Mom! Dad, wake up!!" There were harsh jerks on the bed, along with hands poking at me. I opened my eyes and saw Dean smiling brightly at me. It was almost like they were children again. "Why are you guys jumping on our bed?" Vic tiredly asked with a hoarse laugh. "Waking you up like old times! This is the first time we've all been together like this in a while!" Celia answered plopping down in a spot between Vic and I. "We're supposed to be opening presents!!" Milo chimed in. "We're up," I said with a yawn rubbing my eyes. "You gotta be down stairs in five minutes!!" Ember said as they all climbed off of our bed. I'm not going to lie, I did miss having them do this on Christmas mornings. I don't even remember when it stopped, but I've missed it since I realized. "I feel like they're ten again," Vic's scruffy voice said. Getting up we threw on our robes, and walked out of the room. Immediately the aroma of sausage hit my nose, making me hum. That surprised me, generally when we all come together like this I'm normally the one cooks. "There's the sleepy heads!" Amelia smiled brightly. "You guys can start now," Vic said as we sat down on the couch.

We sat and watched as they opened their gifts. I could tell the difference between things they liked and things they generally didn't but were still appreciative of. Amelia gasped opening a card that was a part of one of her gifts. "We didn't know what you would need for your studies, so we thought money would be the best route," I explained to Amelia. With a bright smile plastered on her features, she got up and hugged the both of us. "I can't tell you how much it means to me that you both support me this much. Especially because student debt is no joke," She said with a small laugh. "All we've wanted for any of you was for you to be successful. You're headed down that road, so we'll support you in whatever we can," I tell her kindly. An alarm sounded from Ember's phone so she got up and went into the kitchen. After a few moments and also hearing her shut the oven she then said, "Breakfast is ready!!" We all piled into the kitchen, each of us grabbing a plate before sitting at the already set table. "We'll go to grandmas after this right?" Dean asked and I nodded. "Yep! Your Aunt Jenna misses you, she managed to fly in last night. I think Dad said he also had something special for all of us." After Mom had gotten married to Foster he fit right in with our close knit family. He'd invite Jenna and I out often with or without Mom, which opened the floor for interesting conversations. In that time I realized that he was more my dad then my biological father could ever be. So one day while we were out I asked if it would be odd if I called him dad, and he said he didn't mind at all. Ever since that day he's been my dad. Luckily things with him and Mom were also still going strong between them as well.

Who knew that Mom leaving dad would lead us all to this point. Before we left, I thought I was going to be stuck in that place until the day I turned eighteen. Even then I wondered for Mom and Jenna's well being, and whether or not they would be okay if I left. Then came the thought that I would never escape. Then that all changed unexpectedly one night. Now my mother doesn't have to worry about anyone putting hands on us ever again. Through this we gained an Aunt and a cousin we didn't know existed before that. I'm successful and married with a family of my own, and so is Jenna. I couldn't be happier with this outcome.

– – – – – – – – – – – –
Thank you for reading my book! I hope you guys enjoyed it, if you're interested in the possibility of another Kellic please let me know! I have an idea for one that I think would be great. Anyways, thank you again! Until next time!

- Winsor❤️