십육 | heather

yuko and saebyeok finally went to bed after taking a shower. they layed next to each other looking at the ceiling. the room's window was open and the warm summer breeze was playing with the curtains. there were plenty of stars on the sky too. it was a beautiful night. and they got to spend it with each other.

"i know i've said this. but i have to say it again." said yuko turning to saebyeok. they were now facing each other in the bed. "i love you. i love love love you so much."

the black haired girl's eyes got teary.

"noo baby, don't cry."

"i j-just.. b-before i met you, n-nobody ever s-said that they l-loved me this many t-times." she said between sniffs.

"i know, i know, but you finally have someone who says it." the blonde haired put saebyeok's face between her hands and wiped off her tears.

"i know. and i-i love you too."

then yuko leaned closer and kissed saebyeok. it was her favorite thing to do. this is how she could show her how much she really loved her and how much she really appreciated her.

"let's sleep. you must be really tired, my little heather." said saebyeok.

so that's how they fell asleep. in each other's arms. happy. and loved. they were each other's everything. the fell asleep knowing that they had someone by their side at all times.

saebyeok woke up to the birds chirping, and sunshine coming through the window. she yawned and sat up. she placed a kiss on yuko's forehead and went to the bathroom.

she had to change the bandage on her arms. this is what the doctor told her to do. but when she sat down on the top of the toilet she realized she was not ready to do that. but she had to.

so with trembling fingers she reached to her right wrist and started taking off the white material. she was half done when she heard a  knock on the door.

"y-yes?" she said.

"are you okay my love?" asked yuko from the other side of the door.

just ask for help saebyeok. don't be stupid like you were every single time in the past until now. ask. for. help. yuko loves you.

she let out a big breath and opened the door.

"i'm fine. can you help me change the bandages?" she asked.

"yes, of course." yuko said smiling.

the blonde haired girl was more than happy to help her girlfriend. and she knew how hard this was for her. so she just changed the bandages and didn't say anything. when she was done she placed a soft kiss on each of saebyeok's wrists.

"thanks." said the black haired girl and hugged the other.

"let's have some breakfast."

when they went to the kitchen they saw hanako making pancakes. she got home late at night, but she wanted to make something for the couple. she loved both saebyeok and yuko so much.

"welcome home saebyeok. i hope your first official night here was good." she said putting two plates in front of them.

"yes, thank you it was great." she said with a warm smile.

hanako made a birthday cake too because it was saebyeok's birthday. she was very surprised and she was very thankful to hanako for making this. she almost even forgot her own birthday.

she couldn't remember the last time she got anything for her birthday. it was truly amazing. yuko gave her a camera too, so she could get into phototgraphy. she always saw saebyeok taking pictures of things.

the lit the candles and saebyeok blew them out. she even had a wish. but she can't tell it because if she would it wouldn't come true.

"thanks hanako for the breakfast it's amazing. your pancakes are the best. and the cake was delicious too." yuko said with her mouth full of the food and it was so funny saebyeok had to laugh.

if you would go into the room and looked at them, you would think; such a nice and loving family. and in that moment, you wouldn't even know how much they've gone through. and that's how it is with everyone. you never know how hard it is for them. so that's why you always have to be nice to others.

you have to love others, your friends and family who are nice to you, just how much yuko and saebyeok loves each other. and they love each other a lot. to the moon and back. if they could go back in time, they wouldn't change anything. because everything happens for a reason.