𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. hold me without hurting me

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐦𝐞, 

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥❞ 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Don't make me act like a mother, if we leave you here you're getting left." Lilith said as she looked through their small gathering to see if anyone had been left behind. "Where are Cassiopeia and Abraxas."

"Oh I think I know." Perseus said with a smirk as Anthony jabbed him in the ribs with his elbow.

"We're here, we're here." Cassiopeia called a she glided out the train to her friends side, her boyfriend close on her heels.

"Finally." Nicholas sighed, lifting his trunk as the group finally assembled. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Lilith said, pulling the portkey out of her purse which clearly had an extension chair placed upon it as it would not have been able to hold the object she held now.

"What on earth is that?" Abraxas asked, raising an eyebrow as he wrapped his arm around Cassiopeia. 

"It's a typewriter, you blockhead." Anthony said, rolling his eyes as Abraxas muttered a few insults under his breath.

Lilith and Tom's eyes met, both turned to slits by their shared annoyance at that moment. And yet he saw how her emerald eyes twinkled lightly in the early summer sun, like the jewels he knew deserved to lie upon her alabaster skin. Could he give her that? Yes, he would.

She saw his jaw clench but his intense gaze did not lift from her and she smirked at that, turning her attention back to her quarrelling friends.

"As much as this is entertaining, this portkey is extremely heavy and about to go off so." Lilith said and as she spoke both Dolohov, Nott and Avery lurched forward to take the portkey out of her arms.

Laughing lightly, Lilith held out the portkey to the rest of her friends before glancing up at Tom with a glint her eye. He gently placed his large hand on the portkey, just before it went off. 

·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The Rosier manor was as glorious as Tom remembered it had been with sprawling gardens with water fountains at every corner depicting angels and demons and any such thing that seemed to have come to mind for the architect. 

"When are all the others coming?" Abraxas asked, his arm wound around Cassiopeia's shoulders as they followed after Lilith and Tom. Forever their seconds.

"Tomorrow." Lilith said smoothly, sending a teasing glance over her shoulder at the boys behind Abraxas. "And I believe Percy and Tony's brother's are both coming."

"Great." Percy said sarcastically as Tony groaned. "I'm sure Nate will be glad to see you, Lily. Ever since he came across you a few months ago in Paris I'm very sure he is enamoured."

Tom's jaw tensed. It seemed they would be having words.

"Ah poor Nathaniel." Lilith said, biting her lip with amusement as she noticed Tom's change in demeanour. This would be fun. "He was always fun."

"Fun?" Tom asked quietly, voice devoid of emotion as he spoke for only the two of them to hear.

"Very." Lilith said lowly, practically purring as she teased the man beside her. "So very fun."

As Lilith lead them towards the looming ivy covered manor, he noticed the way her spine straightened and almost seemed to tense as they neared the oak carved double doors bearing the seal of the house of Rosier.

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam.

If you cannot find a way, make one.

"Lovely words of welcome, no?" Lilith said, her voice seemingly amused which completely contrasted with what Tom had previously noticed from her body language. 

Knocking twice on the door, it opened like a portal to another realm of marble and art and somehow melancholia. But perhaps that was only Tom. Family homes seemed to bring only melancholia for someone like him.

"I believe you all know where your rooms are, yes?" Lilith asked before her mouth fell into a little o shape as she turned to her closest friend and boyfriend. "But Cassie I'm sorry but your room is under construction for a little while so I suppose you'll have to... share with Abraxas if you don't mind."

"I-" Cassie began, eyes widening as she blushed somewhat before Abraxas spoke for her.

"She doesn't." He said quickly, eyes glinting. As he guided his girlfriend towards the stairs that the others were going up already on their way to their own rooms. "Have the elves send up our things!"

Lilith merely laughed at the two lovers, watching them fondly as Abraxas dragged Cassiopeia down a hall and out of sight. As she went to go follow towards her own rooms, she felt a hand grasp her wrist and stop her in her tracks.

"It seems you have forgotten me, darling." Tom stated as he pulled her to face him. They were now alone in the landing place below the magnificent marble stairs but even if they were surrounded it would still feel as though they were all alone.

"You are hard to forget and yet..." Lilith teased but before he could speak, she raised her hand to his jawline and without another breath she apparated the two of them into another part of the house. "Here we are."

Bookshelves lined each wall, filled to overflowing the way it seemed it always was for Lilith and yet he knew this was not her room. It was far too clean to be her's. This would be his room it seemed.

"Now I shall leave you to it..." Lilith said, her hips swaying as she walked towards the door and let her hand rest on the doorknob before once again Tom grasped her wrist, yet not as gently as previously as he pulled her flush against his chest. "Is there something you need?"

"Ever the hostess, hm?" Tom said, his thumb playing with her plump bottom lip as she smirked lightly up at him as he pressed her against the door.

"I am a good pureblooded girl, Tom." Lilith said as he released her lip, cupping her jaw with his hand as he traced the back of her neck. She shivered, something he delighted in. "It's quite literally in my blood."

"Oh is it?" Tom asked, suddenly wrapping his grip around her throat as she gasped from the grasp. "Is that why you act like such a little whore, hm?"

He felt his trousers strain at the look she gave him. Wide eyed and innocent as though she had no idea the effect she had on him. He tightened his grip and her mouth formed a little o.

"Did you whore yourself out to this Nathaniel when you next seem him?"

"Maybe." Lilith gasped out, delighting in the indent of his thumbs upon her throat. "Perhaps he can... please me."

"Perhaps I have pleased you far too much, darling." Tom said, leaning forward as he finally released her throat and pressed his lips to it as she regained her breath. "I have fucked you dumb."

Lilith's finger's found his hair and pulled him back so he would look her in the eyes.

"Actually..." She said, leaning forward so her lips brushed the shell of his ear. "You haven't fucked me at all."

"That can be easily changed." Tom stated, fingers resting her hips and reaching for her throat once more but Lilith pulled him back.

"Tut tut, you eager boy." She said, a pitying pout on her face which he detested. His trousers strained further. "You must remember that we agreed to be equals. You are not my master."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.