chapter 1: a lousy start

3rd person view:

you just moved into hurricane, utah and you needed a job. unfortunately there was only one place you could get. the nightshift at a shady pizza place a few blocks away. even the word "children" made you sick to your stomach.  but you needed money because you couldn't keep getting it from your dad anymore. you knew it was a way out of debt but...was it really worth it? you had to try something. you called up the number on the poster and heard the voice of a man, and you two set up a meeting time. he never told you his name...

1st person view:

i walked into the shady, yet oddly bright pizza place and i was immediately met with the smile of a yellow-blonde guy, he looked fairly young to. i looked at his tag and apparently his name was jeremy. "so your the one phil was talking about!" he said, still smiling ear to ear. "uh-yeah! nice to meet you...hopefully soon-to-be co-worker?" i said with a unclear mind, not wanting to tell him so much so soon. "cool! we needed more help anyway!" he cheered. "well you should get to your interview! see you soon new co-worker!" he said as he pushed me near the door of the managers office. i walked in and saw the nervous smile of a blue haired man with...red hair horns?? "h-here sit down please, you must be the one i heard on the phone last monday, right?" he said as if he wasn't expecting me to show up. with a clear voice i said "um, yes, im here for th-" i was stopped by his slicing voice, he sounded as if he sounded as if he didn't even want to be here almost "oh, i know, and dont worry, im sure you'll do fine! my names philip by the way, but you can call me phil" he said clearer than the sky at that time. "oh nice to meet you phil, my names airen!" i tried to sound confident. it didn't work.

phil: "what job are you applying for?"

airen: "a mechanic and possibly a table waiter."

phil: "both?"

airen: "if possible, not for extra money but, i just need something to clear the time."

phil: "alright, any past experience?"

airen: "um i was a waiter at diner a few months back, and i've been studying robotics and such since i was a kid"

phil: "excellent...age?"

airen: "28"

phil: "address?"

airen: "*random address in hurricane, utah because im to lazy to find one myself*"

phil: "alright, your hired."

airen: "eh heh...c-cool"
My voice had collapsed in my throat, and I had no idea what to say.

phil: "i'll give you your name tag later today. try mopping floors or cleaning tables for now, okay?"

airen: "yup, thats fine!"

i walked out of the office with the uniform he gave me (just a shirt actually) and started getting to work washing tables before the crowds spilled in. you and jeremy helped each other and talked on and on about god knows what for hours, even after the kids came in, you had go away sometimes for complaining costumers and the occasional spill or drop of a pizza or a slushie. it was boring but mostly worth it. after phil gave me my name tag i formally introduced myself to everyone. And i was also introduced to joan, a nice looking lady/woman (whatever) and found out that jeremy fitgerald couldn't use slushie machine right. great day. you went to bed with the thoughts of tomorrow flooding your head.

tomorrow is another day.

boom! tomorrow!
Hehe

you woke up with a hour to spare before work. well, either that or go to work early. you choose the not be lazy and to ignore the ladder. so instead of  using that time to play video games or wash dishes, you got out of bed and got your uniform on, and got ready to walk to work, and halfway down the block you, suddenly heard a loud voice telling you to "WAIT UP!!!!". of course it was, as you thought, jeremy running down the street, trying to catch up to you. you stopped and waited even though this time, the ladder was a better idea then kindness. he huffed his way to work the rest of the way with you. just you two and silence, until his clueless-of-the-mood brain decided to break it. "so how was work yesterday?" he beamed. "you were there with me. wouldn't you know?" you said, trying to sound a bit less grumpy. you should've used that extra hour to sleep not this. "well its pretty funny. were both walking like, 45 minutes early to work" he said, less cheerful than last time. "yeah weird, somehow like you knew i was gonna be early" you said with a raised eyebrow. "w-well, yeah kinda, you just seem like that kind of person. but i didn't want my new co-worker to walk to work alone!" he said a LOT more out of sheer pity almost. you both entered the doors of your new hell, the "FREDDY FAZBEARS PIZZA PLACE!!". phil told you all yesterday that there was another person that had scheduled an interview. as soon as you walked in, you where greeted with the smile of a badly bleached blonde haired man and phil. you already didn't like this guy, but there was something ever so distant that drew you in. he had a smile you could tell was fake, but you still flashed one back at him. you could tell he was faking a southern accent when he said "well, howdy! nice ta meet ya! airen is it? in d-dave!" he sounded nervous near the end, that definitely wasn't his real name. "yeah, hi. nice to you to i guess...."

my notes:

wow. okay im really doing it. cool. so it'll update every day or every other day of possible. i REALLY hope you thought this was at least semi-decent. apologies for any typos or grammar mistakes. my hands are so tired. i need sleep so i will see you all next chapter!