chapter 2: a normal day at work. (you found out so fast omg!)

ugly chapter >.< I changed the story a bit for this...sorry *needle warning*

You thought dave was being super shady. you assume nobody else could tell, because they all acted oblivious to his deceptive acts. but you were always a liar, so you could tell if someone else is. You kept watching him. not to much, but just enough to see if you could find something to provide evidence that he was as shifty as you thought. You didn't think you'd find much, but you knew he was up to something. After what seemed like ages, he finally walked over to the other side of the pizzaria. You followed him, not to close behind. He went into the saferoom. There. Something. But, what so special about it? Why would he- "hey! airen!" You could hear jeremy calling you from the party room. You rushed over to help and found him covered in a cola slushie. Gross. I guess you'll have to find out what Dave's hiding some other time.

Its been a few days since that. You and jeremy have gotten closer and you had gotten on phils soft side. All was well and dave still spent most of his time in the backroom. You scraped over the thoughts of finding out why. It was useless anyway. He was so closed in. We'll, not really. He was perfectly fine with telling everyone his fake Texas life. But You knew it wasn't real.
You and dave started becoming enemies instead of friends. You had found his bitter side and you didn't care. He was rude as hell now. You started trying to act like him. You had a smile never moving and a twitchy demeanor. You were put into a job as the mechanic as you listed for a position you got hurt constantly and really didn't care. You still waited tables and you couldn't ask for a better job, you loved it there. But one day you were watching the cams for fun. Clicking on the spare rooms camera, you saw dave walk into the room. finally. Something. You turned the volume down and watched ***whatever happened when he injected himself***

You Walked home with thoughtsof tomorrow flooding your head.

Tomorrow is another day.

Next dayyyyyy:

You woke up with your head on your table. You stayed up trying to comprehend what you saw last night. Not much progress. Work...isn't today. But, you managed to get a spare key last night. You walked to freddys on an iregular trail to try not to accidentally see jeremy. Or anyone.
When you got there. You unlocked the doors. You heard shuffling but paid no mind to it. You tracked down the room dave was in last night. Opening the doors, you saw what looked like a kid experimenting with kitchen ingredients. You closed the door behind you. And walked over to the table. At First sight what caught your eye was the un-ingnorable purple substance in jars. And then you sat down and your mind flashed to the notepad. You looked at it. It said:
"Remnant" and it also listed what the said thing does. Who's Vincent? Or...I guess it doesn't matter. Names and thing don't matter. If Whoever it is lived through that...then would you? Immortal...sounds nice. Your lack of self preservation got you here. Use this to either die or get a gift nobody else has. Besides the names on the notebook and dave, obviously. You wanted to try. A needle...your not scared of needles.

My notes:
*ok sorry. I know I deleted a lot but this chapter was hard to write. But I found ideas and now I'll continue it in the next chapter. I want to try to get each chapter with same amount of words for the story part. This doesn't count. Anyway bye! Hope you enjoyed!*