Respiro

Edited by absolem <3

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Lilly nuzzled into the familiar warmth of Satoru Gojō

Lilly nuzzled into the familiar warmth of Satoru Gojō. The two were in bed, an air of lazy contentment around them. The white-haired Sorcerer casually scrolled through memes on his phone with one hand, he kept his other hand on the small of Lilly's back. Every so often he'd nudge her to show her a post he found particularly funny.

The pinkette sighed happily. "Are classes canceled today?"

"No," he said.

"... Didn't they start an hour ago?"

"It's free study," he said.

"And do they know that?"

"Ehhh they're smart, they'll figure it out."

"Silly."

"I prefer whimsical and delightfully eccentric," Satoru said with a grin.

Lilly's phone buzzed. She internally debated on if she wanted to check it or not. After it vibrated the second time, she rolled over to the nightstand to grab it. She quickly repositioned herself against Satoru as she unlocked her phone.

Yūta: [has uploaded a picture]

Yūta: Five lunches in a row. Hasn't gotten old. (:

It was a picture of what looked like shisa nyama–a type of yummy barbecue in South Africa–that appeared absolutely delicious.

Lilly went oooh. "I think I'll visit Yūta for lunch today. That looks delicious."

Satoru plucked her phone from her hand to look at the picture. "Take me with you."

"Why don't we just bring the class? It won't even take an hour."

"Good call." Satoru tapped on her phone. "Huh?"

"Hmm?"

"Why is someone named daddy texting you?"

"Oh that's Mei Mei."

"Why is Mei Mei daddy on your phone?"

"Because it's funny and she told me I wasn't allowed to put dom-mommy."

Satoru shamelessly edited Mei Mei's profile. "Mmmm nope. If anyone gets that title it should be me."

"I already have like ten nicknames added to your profile though–"

"Eleven won't hurt either."

Lilly snorted. "What do you even have me as?"

"Hot Lady," he said.

"Awww."

"I know, I know. I'm the best."

"What did Mei Mei want anyway?"