Episode 15: this changes everything

Wait did you say Emily broke her ankle?! Michelle asked us rushing down the hallway. For this merge to work we can't have Michelle and Emily interfering. So Ozzy and I had to lock them in an office together.
Yeah your actually going to have to take her to the emergency. I say just to make the situation way worse then it need to be. Michelle walks right in the Emily's office while I stand outside watching Ozzy take the key out of the door and once he shuts it I lock it. We stand there with smiles on our faces as we watch Emily and Michelle yell at us through the door.

Right now all of us are in studio A waiting for Amy to arrive so we can start our first rehearsal as a merged team.
Who's going to run the rehearsal today? I ask. Well now that we are merging east and west I think the dance captains should lead the rehearsal. Noah suggests.

5,6,7,8 go 1,2,3,4 and 5 6,7,8. Right now Richelle taking us through some of the choreography and going over and over again just to make sure it's super clean.
You know what, I have a brilliant idea. Might wanna prepare yourselves for this. I think we should create a human chain so we can lock it down. What Ozzy is saying does actually make a lot sense if you speak Ozzy. I think a lot of people think he's just messing around but it is actually a good idea and I see Josh thinks so too. Hey okay hang on, if we all get into a line right and then we all just link arms. Like bah bah bah bah. It would look so sick. Everyone then starts to agree. I feel bad for Ozzy so I put a hand on his shoulder to show some support and he just softly smiles at me. It's hard I can see he's really trying but nobody's taking him seriously.

We are all back in studio A rehearsing the routine and it's coming together really well. Okay, stop sorry. The dance isn't really looking bad, I think it's just needs something, something that miss Kate hasn't seen before. Richelle states.
I have an idea.
Ozzy says as he puts his hand up. Everybody starts groaning, I decided to say something this time. Guys come on, give him a chance. He smiles at me in acknowledgment.
I think Amy and Henry should an acro and bboy mashup. Everyone seems to be surprised at his idea and starts to agree with it. That's actually an incredible idea. Good job Ozzy. I'm glad people are starting to take him more seriously now.

Just as we are about to perform the dance for miss Kate, Emily and Michelle walk in. Oh boy. They were not supposed to be here because if they start fighting this plan goes down the drain. We were talking to miss Kate about yours and Michelle's brilliant idea to put this whole team together. Piper says. Well I'm very interested to see this. So let's do it.

We start the dance and it feels incredible. Everything really came together. Stand up is the next steps song so we are dancing to it to show miss Kate that we are the new A-troupe.
As we are close to finishing the dance I can tell by the look on miss Kates face that she is loving it.
As the dances finishes we all yell stand up.
You guys that was amazing. I can tell when your performing that you remembered why you live to dance in the first place.
So does that mean we could submit a video for regionals? I ask with a smile on my face.
Well you are my 12 A-troupe so yes.
I am so excited that the first thing I do is hug Ozzy, I can not believe Piper and Amy's plan worked. No more TNS west, no more TNS east, just the next step.