1.

His name will be Elijah from now on. Just to...make it seem...more like...Darraneica's book. It's a fanfiction...with just a mixture of me in it. Get it? Got it? Good.

9:30 A.M.

The alarm clock that was connected to the phone started to ring. There were moving sounds and light stirring, but that didn't move the person in bed until two minutes later. The man pulled the blankets away from his body and decided to sit at the edge of his upholstered bed.

He stayed that way for a few minutes. The man's eyes were closed shut as he took his hand and rubbed his right eye repeatedly. After doing so, he opened his eyes and placed them on the window. Although his blinds were shut, he could still see the sun through the curtains.

New York.

New York was a comfortable place. It was like a security blanket to the man. Lazily, he stood up from the bed, displaying his tall height. The man had to be at least six foot five. His lengthy body was muscly due to his intense workouts. He strolled inside his bathroom, turned on the lights, and viewed himself in the mirror.

Tattoos covered most of his body. There were different designs with different meanings. He ran his hand over his face and proceeded to near the toilet. Immediately, he relieved his bladder and washed his hands.

Ring!

He went into his bedroom to retrieve his phone. As expected, he knew who was calling him. Reluctantly, he grabbed the phone and answered it.

"I see what time it is. I'm on my way now."

"We're downstairs, Eli." The feminine voice replied with calmness. That made Eli suspicious because he wasn't expecting that.

"Damn." Eli cursed while touching his chin. "Alright. Give me thirty minutes. I need to shower and handle some more shit before I leave."

There was a huff in the woman's voice. She replied and said, "You have twenty-five minutes."

Eli pulled the phone away from his ear and ended the call. He proceeded to gather his items and prepare for his shower.

He wanted to check the woman about her assertiveness but decided against it. After all, she was his manager, and he was used to her attitude.

Melody.

Melody had been Eli's manager for over five years. She made it her responsibility to help him with his career. Melody made sure to keep Eli booked and busy. She booked his gigs and helped plan his projects, tours, and more. The woman was always around him-that was something he had to get used to.

Eli pushed his thoughts away and started the shower. He adjusted the water temperature and wasted no time hopping into the walk-in shower. Immediately, the stress that rushed over him was wiped away by the warm water.

He cleaned his body thoroughly before leaving the shower. After drying off, he wrapped his towel around his waist, slipped his slippers on, and made his way into the bedroom.

Unexpectedly, he realized a figure was in his bedroom. She stood there with her arms crossed. He could tell she was upset about something. Her face was contorted, and she batted her lashes repetitively.

"Yo. What are you doing?"

Toss!

Quickly, Eli caught the phone that was tossed at him. He held a frown as he adjusted the phone to view the content. As expected, his face was on a popular blog. Apparently, someone reported his wrongdoings.

"Surveillance camera shows Eli punching a man repeatedly for calling him a bitch."

"Mel..." Eli trailed off.

"No, I don't want to hear any more excuses, Eli." Melody objected while raising her hands. "This has happened too many times. No more excuses. You need to understand that you cannot put your hands on every person who says something you dislike. It doesn't work that way-life doesn't work that way."

Eli pushed out air from his nose as he looked down at the phone. Curiously, he realized the post had over eighty thousand likes, and there were more than two thousand comments. He checked some out, and as expected, people called him names and trolled him.

Bully.

Menace.

Jerk.

Arrogant.

A horrible rapper.

I like his music. Not him, though.

However, most people commenting on the post were justifying his actions.

You can't talk to people crazy and not expect to get your ass beat.

In-person is different from online.

He must've forgotten he wasn't online when he said that shit.

"We're going to have to fix this immediately." Melody rambled on. "It's bad enough that I'm working with Aaron now to figure out what we're going to do with this possible child you may have."

Eli touched the side of his face and muttered, "That ain't my baby."

"There's a possibility." Melody pointed out. "The woman claims you two have slept together more than once."

That was true. Eli was a handsome man who had access to women. Many different women were interested in him. He loved women, so that excited him a lot. He fucked around with many women from all over the United States. Luckily, he dodged the child allegations since he took extra precautions by having safe sex.

Unfortunately, he had a child support battle going on. Eli did fuck around with Gemma a lot. She was a Puerto Rican whose job was to take erotic pictures and upload them on Instagram. He was confused about the conception. Eli knew there was a possibility of him being the father, but he figured it was slim-ultra slim. He used a condom with Gemma and made sure to trash it properly.

"Get it together, Eli. You are making bad choices, and it will affect your career." Melody mumbled and said, "I'll be downstairs waiting for you."

Melody was correct. Eli's music hadn't been trending or talked about on the internet. The blogs didn't bother to promote his music, either. Instead, they spoke about the assault cases he had against him.

He was always in the media for physically attacking people who verbally attacked him. It was very seldom he was posted in news articles for something positive. Melody and Aaron, his Publicist, were worried for him.

TO BE CONTINUED

Oh, he's going to hate this 🤣