Chapter 1

[No ones P.O.V]

*Friday*

Today was Cuphead's and Mugman's first day of High School and they were excited well except for Cuphead anyways right now the two brothers are outside the school waiting for their best friend Chalice. A few minutes passed and Chalice waved to them from outside from her house, She then ran and ran until she made it to the school. She then hugged them tight while smiling at the same time she then let the brothers go. ''Let's just get inside already.'' Cups said dragging both of them inside. ''Wait hold on why are you wearing the girl's uniform?'' Chalice said looking up and down at Cups uniform. ''I-I don't want to talk about it..'' Cups said walking up to his locker. ''Well see you later Cups!'' Mugs said going to his class with Chalice, Both Mugs and Chalice have Math class first and Cups have Science class first. Anyways as Cups has gotten his Science book he saw a hand slamming his locker shut, Cuphead then signed seeing the popular jock and his bully Bendy. ''Well, well, well, Look who we got here'' Bendy said while leaning on his locker. ''Ugh, What do you want Bendy?'' Cups said holding his notebook close and giving Bendy a glare. ''Heh, You look cute when you're mad Cups~'' Bendy said in a flirty voice. Cuphead just groaned, ''Look if you're not here to say anything to me then leave me alone!'Cups said walking off to the science room while Bendy was following him to the science room as well.

[Sorry if this chapter is short!]