Chapter 5

*SLAYYYYY*

(Also if you have any questions for me please message me on Discord. My username is

Typing_From_Jail#9026 or Xx_Norway_xX ( My other discord username). Or probably Snapchat. Username is : XxGay._Best._Friend.Xx)

*Warning: Fluff, and maybe even Smut? (I don't know)*

*Kink: Neck biting, Tongue in mouth (If that's even a kink) and, playing with nipples (if that's even a kink as well)*

[No Ones P.O.V]

*Saturday*

Cuphead woke up again and yawned he then looked next to him to see he was holding his Bully's arm, he then backed away which made Bendy wake up. Bendy then looked  at Cups and smiled. ''Morning Toots!'' Bendy said grabbing Cups leg and pulling him closer. ''Morning Bendy and let me go!'' Cups said with an angry face. Bendy then let go of him and got off the floor and helped Cups to get up and pulled him closer again. ''So~ Shortie, what would you like to do~?'''Like I said I'm not short! But we can do whatever we want except perverted stuff!'' Cups said blushing a little. ''You got it Toots!'' Bendy said as he kissed him on the lips, Cups was surprised at first but then melted in the kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck to depend the kiss. Bendy then bit his bottom lip asking for entrance which Cups gave by opening his mouth a little. By that chance Bendy slipped his tongue inside his mouth as Cups was moaning in the kiss. Bendy then broke the kiss and went straight to his neck biting him and licking him. Bendy still kept biting him and lifted up Cups shirt a little and played with his nipples. ''A-Ah~! B-Bendy~ s-stop~!" Cups said as Bendy finished his job on his neck and kept playing with his nipples. "Heh~ Cute~" Bendy said as he stopped what he was doing. Both Cups and Bendy were in heat. Cuphead then grabbed Bendy's shirt collar and kissed him again but roughly. Bendy was surprised that Cups was kissing him but then kissed back, he then moved his hands to Cuphead's ass rubbing/massaging him. Cups then was moaning in the kiss and letting out small whimpers. Bendy found out it was cute seeing the smaller male making cute noises(Lord Kill Me). Bendy then broke the kiss and said "Damn..your so fucking cute~" Bendy said with a smirk on his face. "S-Shut u-up y-you d-dummy!!" Cups said as he hid his face on Bendy's chest. Bendy then just chuckled and teased him for a little while as he stopped for a few minutes. Bendy then stopped rubbing/massaging Cups ass and then took off his shirt to see his small waist, and his curvy hips. Cups then looked at Bendy and tried to reach for his shirt but he was too small (XD Okay he may not be that small but i just wanted to put that). "Give me back my shirt you Idiot!!" Cups said as Bendy let go of him. "Nah I feel you're much cuter with your shirt off." Bendy said as he put the shirt up. Cups then jumped and even tiptoed but he still couldn't reach. "Now if you want your shirt back you will have to be nice and then you will get your shirt." Bendy said as Cups sighed. "Ugh! Fine! Can i 'Please' have my shirt back?" Cups said as Bendy handed over his shirt. Cuphead then took his shirt and put it on. Bendy then smiled and chuckled a little which made Cups to blush, cross his hands together and, do a little 'Hmph'. "Hey I wanna ask you something." "What is it?" "Are you a tsundere or something?" "H-Huh?! NO I am not a tsundere s-stupid!!" Cups said as he uncrossed his hands and hit Bendy softly on the chest. "Mhm! Sure you aren't." "Mmm...How do you know that i'm a tsundere?" "Well...because you don't admit that you love me, you sometimes insult me, you're kinda aggressive and, yup i'm pretty sure that's it." Bendy said as he gave Cups a kiss on the head which made him blush. "W-whatever you b-baka!" Cups said as he got pinned down onto the floor by Bendy. Cuphead then blushed a crimson red. Cups then started wiggling but he couldn't get off his grip. Bendy then smirked and chuckled(again) seeing the smaller male trying to escape his grip. "L-let go of me!!" Cups said as he turned his head away from Bendy. "So cute yet so naive~" Bendy said as he lifted Cups shirt with one hand and grabbed both of his wrist in his other hand and lifted his shirt and gave a few kisses on his chest. "A-ah~! M-mm~" Cups moaned out as he watched Bendy giving him a few kisses. Bendy then made some hickeys here, there and, there. He then went straight to one of his nipples licking it, biting it and, sucking on it. Cups then gasp and moaned and started spilling drool out of his mouth. "A-AHHH~!!" Cups moaned as Bendy bit a little harder and stopped and then looked at Cups. Bendy noticed that his eyes were heart shaped now and was tired. Bendy then let his wrist go and pulled down his shirt and carried him onto the bed and cuddling him as well. "Goodnight Cups~" Bendy said as he kissed Cups on the forehead. "G-goodnight Bends." Cups said as he went to sleep.

Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!!!!!

-915 words