The Beginning

"LILLY COME DOWN STAIRS AND COME EAT YOUR DINNER, NOW!"

"Ugh my Mom won't stop bothering me. Sorry guys I gotta go." I say as I leave the voice chat from my sticky iPad. Hi this is my life, I'm Lily and my life is a living hell. I can explain later if your that stupid but just watch and you'll understand.

"LILLY HURRY UP THE FOODS GETTING COLD!"

"OKAY MOM COMING!"

It's almost six and my mom finally made what ever we had in the kitchen. As I walk down the stairs I see our family cat Whisky. I wanted to name her Baka but my dad would have took my iPad AND I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT. I finally get down stairs and I look at the table in disgust. My mom made mini corn dogs for dinner again.

"Hey mom is all we have corn dogs?"

"I slaved over the stove for these damn corn dogs you better eat them or you can go back to your room hungry. You kids are so unappreciative these days.....(muffled complaining)"

My mom always goes on these kind of rants. She lived in a normal neighborhood as a child she's so stupid. And I obviously see the half frozen box of mini corn dogs in the trash can.

"All right mom, I understand. Thank you for the corn dogs the smell delicious."

"That's more like it kiddo, go eat your slop."

I walk to the living room, wrap my self into my my little pony blanket and watch some SSSniper Wolf on Youtube. She's one of my favorite you-tubers and I LOVE her. Whisky comes up to me and I give her a corn dog and she immediately throws it back up. I new they were gross. I finally slurped up my half frozen mini corn dogs and go upstairs to my room. I look at my home screen and seen I have a discord message from my friend Candice. She's always so annoying on discord and has the stupidest name, Kawaii-Toilet.

Kawaii-Toilet: Hey mochi you doing anything? ^_^

Mochi_The_Pony: I'm just eating unlike you, what's up?

Kawaii-Toilet: Just because i'm poor doesn't mean I don't eat food. Anyways, I found this discord and there's some cute guys on it.
^////^

Mochi_The_Pony: Last time you showed me a discord server it turned out it was the DSMP and it was terrible.

Kawaii-Toilet: Okay just trust me this time I promise. :3

God I guess I'll join.