3. Inching Closer

Inching Closer

The journey back home was silent. It wasnt very much comfortable. Gulf was still in the daze. The kiss was surely mind blowing. But after they pulled out in the car, Mew didnt spare a glance at him, that made the younger panic. 

The driver pulled the limo in the garage. For the first time Mew looked at him. 

"Meet me at the terrace". And he was gone leaving a confused nervous Gulf behind who soon followed his steps. 

He saw Mew standing by the railing at the other end of the terrace holding a glass. Red Cherry wine may be. Gulf had zero knowledge about alcohols. But the color was cool especially in pale white hands of his boss. Who seems pissed off. 

Mew sensed Gulf presence and turned to him. He was looking at his face, in his big innocent eyes, looking for any resistant any disgust but he didnt find any. So he thought to clear himself may be the younger was embarrassed or hesitant to talk. 

" I am sorry". Mew said and Gulf felt a stab in his heart. He doesn't know why. But he was hurt. And his eyes spoke pain. Before he could protest Mew held his hand up for him to stay quiet. 

"I am sorry, not because i didnt like the kiss or that i didnt want to kiss you. It was awesome. The best ever. I am sorry if i made you uncomfortable. And i am sorry i kissed you without consent. It was the demand of the moment. I need to show that you do belong to me. 

This, corporate business world is very cruel. People try to snatch away that you dont label to be yours. I know you are not a show piece. You are human. May be you had saved your kiss for someone you wanted to have your future with. But Adam, he is an asshole. He gets what he wants. He knows by now that he cant have what is mine. And you are mine. I had to show it. So i am really sorry that...". 

"So it was just a show off". Gulf cut him half way and Mew was confused again. He couldnt read Gulf properly. At one moment his eyes were gleaming wuth joy and then hurt again.

"Gulf. Listen". Mew held his hand stopping him to go. He lead him to the couch placed. 

"I am not a teenager. Neither you are. We both are mature. May be i am far more than you can imagine. Anyway. We both know whats good and bad. For us for each other. We know the world right. What i did wasnt a show off as you think. It was to say that you are mine. A declaration you can say. If it could help Adam pull his filthy hands away and cringy words of flirt with you. I would do anything to protect you as long as you are with me or as long as you want me to stop. 

As far as the kiss. Like i said. I loved it. And i would never miss a chance to kiss you again but this time it would be proper. I would love to take your consent. I dont want to impose on you. I like being with you just as you like. So...". 

"Would you just quit and kiss me already"? This time Mew smiled as he saw the younger fidgeting with his fingers and even if it was dark, he could see the pink on his cheeks.  

He gently cupped his warm cheeks in his cood hands making Gulf look into his dark blue eyes. Gulf felt Mew directly entering into his body, looking his naked soul. He felt exposed under those blue eyes. 

In a long time span, Mew had come across many people. Many beautiful handsomes. But Gulf. He was like Mew's own sun. Warm and affectionate. Lighting up his whole existence even if it was just a day them met. His brown bambi eyes were doing magic to him. He felt he will drown in the pools. Those flushed cheeks tinted pink. How he wanted to bite them that Gulf screams in pain and pleasure. Those plump pink lips he had been biting. Abused. Glistering. 

He looked once again in his eyes before asking him. 

"So Gulf Kanawaut, if i may have the honour to kiss those plump lips"? Mew asked in his deep voice knowing the effect as shivers run down Gulf's body.