20. Possessive

Possessive

*******

The day was hell tiring. Lots of meetings to catch up. And then the kids time. It was bit difficult for Gulf to go back and forth between the office and the Mansion. And at least one good thing, the meetings were not outside the office. Currently he was busy listening to his kids, who, all at once, were trying to tell him the stories of their day spent, while Gulf was trying to feed them in between their pauses. 

Mew and him, had surveyed few schools, ofcourse special schools for hybrids, for the kids to start schooling. And so far they clicked at one. It was near their place plus it was under one of the elders in the Pack. 

And now Gulf was trying to make kids understand that they had to go to school and behave there. He was actually worried for Minnie. But Mew made sure that it was safe and enclosed environment. And besides, everyone knew they were the kids of the Alpha. 

Yon, he was excited. Like really excited. Mew would call him bookworm. He loved reading. And that earned him big glasses at the age of 5. All three kids were intelligent and sharp with best reflexes and observation skills. 

"Hey Kiddos". Just then Mew entered the dinning hall kissing the kids' forehead followed by a peck to his baby. 

"Hey daddy". The kids were unbothered. This was quite common scene in front of them. Their expressive show off, clingy daddy and a flustering Dad who would melt the instant their Daddy would take him in his arms. 

"Dad. Can we watch movie now"? Minnie said as the kids finished their food. Gulf looked at the watch and nodded a yes. It was still one hour before their bed time. 

The kids screamed in joy and kissed their fathers before jumping and running to their big room. Fighting, yelling, complaining, all day. But they would not sleep alone at night. It was their bond. But now Mew Gulf were training them to atleast sleep on their respective beds. With Minnie in center and her overprotective brothers to her left and right. Though at some part of the night they would end up snuggling in Minnie's bed. But Mew Gulf chose to ignore it. It was just the beginning. And they were sure, the kids would learn. 

"Are you free wifey"? Mew snuggled into Gulf's neck, wrapping him in his arms, who was busy cleaning the mess created by kids. 

"Mmhmmm Mew. It tickles". Gulf giggled at Mew sniffing his neck. 

"Mmhmmm. But i like it". Mew said in a baby tone. Gulf couldnt help but got soft. His big baby knew how to make him mushy. 

Backhug, snuggling into him, spreading his scent and using a baby voice. Without breaking the arm cage, Gulf turned to loop his arms around Mew's neck. 

He was looking at his Alpha. Even if it was the Vampire side. Still he was the Alpha to Gulf. He had submitted to him fully. He was looking in those beautiful orbs filled with so much love and warmth for him. The flash red eyes were deep blue at the moment. A calm night full of moonlight. Mew wasnt moving. He was standing still, not to break the momentum. He could feel Gulf passing through his soul. 

Gulf leaned just a little bit. Grabbing his hair at the nape. He tilted his head just a bit. Brushing the side of Mew's lips, smiling a bit at him desperately chasing his lips, he moved to his ear. 

"Its been long i havent met Blaze... In the bed". He whispered licking his ear lobe and left to go to the bedroom. 

He heard a growl following him and he knew his wish was granted. 

Mew deliberately took slow steps to follow Gulf to the room. He wanted to see what Gulf had planned if Swift was missing Blaze. 

He peeped inside his kids room who were busy watching movie but by looking at them carefully, he knew within moments they would fall asleep.