G.i.r.l.S.q.u.a.d.

In some dark corridors, a cold and technological place, a subject walked, with the noise of high heels, a scientist or doctor in a doctor's outfit, her head looked like that of a pigeon, she made her sounds from time to time

—the sacrifices are prepared?

 While a great and giant robot, he listened attentively, with small evil smiles.

—...we have 12 members, all young women, right? While a great and giant robot, she listened attentively, with small evil smiles. Do you think the only one who will survive? 

-his pigeon sounds, while the monster waits- I am sure, they will all perish.

—It will be a nightmare for those insane... nobody is better, who more... than the messiah of hell. It's only a matter of time... a reward is yet to come. 

 Z Delgado, the yellow SPD of the earth branch, wakes up in a cell

-like a room, cold and with a bed, a table, and not much else. She looks around her, on the wall the letter "M" behind the bed some yellow stripes, Z sits on the bed, legs spread. Wearing gray jean shorts, a white muscle shirt, and over it, a gray shirt, open with the sleeves rolled up to the elbow, she came up to his hips. She had dirt marks on her as if she had been in a fight or something.

— prison clothes? —Z, she looks ahead -...let's see if Bridge is right Z jumps up, and against the wall, she stands on her hands, heads down.—One... two... three... —Z opens his eyes, and falls on his back —... Oh, oh, oh... no... I don't understand how she does it... Did they erase my memory?

A bell is heard and the door opens.

"All the locks have been deactivated.

 She gets up and walks to the door when a girl is about to leave, she falls to the floor when the doors open, and she looks at her in surprise, while the girl is very scared.

—It's good that you're here... —girl, while she got up from the ground grabbing Z's arms 

-... Where are we? Why did they lock us up here?

—I think they erased our memory—Z When the doors inside the room open, both look, and a monster separates the leaves of the door with its claws, revealing her robotic female body, walking down and swaying sideways. The girl hides behind Z, when the monster jumps from her and attacks her, she screams and falls to the ground leaving a pool of blood. The monster goes to Z, who runs and stays against the table in the room.

"Aaa....it can't be...Without a license, I can't transform!" —Z, she dodges and runs to the door—don't ask! 

 She leaves and seeks refuge in another room, upon entering she sees a familiar face, a room similar to the other, but with the letter "A" and the lights behind the bed in pink.

—Syd! —Z, run to her, she's in bed, try to grab her arm to wake her up come on, Syd... it's not time for your restful sleep!

"Aaa, what's up Z?" She was dreaming something good—Syd, she sat up in bed, but she couldn't open her eyes. A tentacle enters and goes through Syd's head, she falls to the bed.