The new intergalactic order

Space is a vast and vast blanket, where darkness floods everything it touches, but darkness is simply the lack of light... that doesn't let you see clearly. In this darkness, a wave of crimes and atrocities are seen frequently... it is about to be subsumed by the shadow of evil. A massive criminal syndicate arises, on a scale never seen before. A crime cult, "The Genmakuu Order", Centered around their mysterious founder, they are a church that worships evil, with twelve criminal operations working under their umbrella. The section of the Space Police tasked with combating organized crime, the Galactic Federation Police, is desperate to counter the expansion of this new major player. Now an agent of the Galactic Federation, he was put in charge of rookie agent Kelly, to teach her and protect the universe. Which was not what he was best at. The section of the space police designated to fight organized crime, the Federation, was desperately trying to counter the spread of this great new enemy. Two of his officers, Special Police Detective Vick and his partner Kelly, were on the trail of one of Genmakuukai's executives, they went to the planet Skabets to track them down.

— An agreement between groups of the mafia...—Kelly looking between boxes of a warehouse, and columns, a group of subjects, Vick comes out behind her. A man with a briefcase walks out of the crowd, wearing a black and yellow suit, Vick sees him and hides, taking Kelly's head and hiding it behind the columns.

—That's Macgaren—Vick

— One of the 12 apostles of Genmakuukai...—Kel

"Yeah, so this is big. -Vick

- let's go now, Kelly. —Vick was about to leave when Kelly stops him—

- Vick, no! Let's wait for the fire squad! —Kel— ordered from the new director.

"I'm not very good at working in a team. You are all the help I need. —Vick

"But..." Kelly, Vick cuts her off, grabbing her shoulders.

- We are fine! Together we will make immense cases! Listen, I'll keep you busy. —Vick

— you take the goods and embark on Dolgiran. firing ordered

—Okay—Kelly hesitates, but accepts, Vick slaps him in the face and runs towards the group of subjects. She reaches out to them...— Galactic Police Federation! 

"Vick, everybody turns around." Don't move.

- to the! -subject 

 The enemies began to fight with him, Vick kicked them out one by one, punched them left and right of him, jumped over the shoulders of one and continued fighting.

—That's all—Vick, he was taking them out one by one

—let's go. He jumps, and throwing one out, he faces another.

"Take this." Vick, kicking him over to the bins, the guy named Macgaren, walks up to him.

"I'm impressed you're here, space cop. Macgaren Shall we play? Vick rejoins and laughs.

"You dream if I let you escape, I'll put you to sleep!" 

"Vick, Mac threw the first punch, Mac dodged and tried to hit him. He falls to the ground rolling

—Transformation! Vick's suit, changed to a black and red outfit, drew a sword, and attacked him in the air as he jumped. Macgaren who had a sword received it. When fighting they were very even, with one difference in Vick.

— What?—Vick, Macgaren ambushed him and cornered him between the barrels

—you'll see! But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't bring him down.