"I've got a plan!" Crypid!Flocali oneshot

A/N: I literally love them so much <3 anyway, this is technically a writing prompt I stole from a website.

"I've got a plan," Florida exclaimed. The green Ningen grinned, staring at California. California on the other hand was a little frightened of what the male might come up with.

Florida was known for chaos and destruction, and California on the other hand enjoyed silence and peace. Something he rarely got between his brother (and roommate) constantly trying to make a sailor fall in love with him, and Florida's antics.

California sighed, "What?" he asked.

"OKOKOKOK SO LIKEEE since you and I both have a human form why don't we like go up there?"

"That's it?" the siren asked.

"I mean, for now, we can make up the rest when we get up there."

"That sounds really stupid."

"WOWWWWWW"

California rolled his eyes, "if I say yes will you stop saying wow?" flicking his wrist as a sign of his annoyance.

"Yes, I promise," Florida said, chuckling.

"Alright, then fine." California knew that his promise was empty, but as much as he would never say it to anyone's face, California enjoyed Florida's company.  California held a reputation, it wasn't much but it was all he really had. Being seen as serious and easily agitated was something he'd grown up with and was all in all kinda scared to let slip away. Being friends with the most chaotic boy in the entire ocean, it would certainly bring that down.

"YAY," Florida exclaimed. He grabbed California's hand out of excitement, causing a slight pink to spread across California's face.

"Let go of me."

"Oh, sorry!" Florida chuckled, removing his hand.

"It's whatever," California said "I'm gonna go tell my brother I'm headed to the surface."

Florida nodded "SIR YES SIR!" he joked saluting California. "I'll head up to Uhm Uhm... THAT shore!" Florida said pointing to the nearest coast he was capable of seeing.

"Alright, see you there" California nodded as a way to acknowledge the plan.

As Florida swam away California did too. California rubbed his arm on the seaweed, it promptly let him in. "Oklahoma?" he asked, his voice echoing back towards him. There was silence for a minute. 'Great...he's probably not even home.' California rolled his eyes, don't get me wrong, he loved his brother but it was agitation when he was just being lovesick and neglecting all responsibilities. California sighed, deciding he should check before he assumed and left. He opened Oklahoma's door. Looking around the room...oh, he's asleep. He probably tired himself out yesterday cleaning. California looked at his sleeping brother. "Y'know what I'm a good person, I'll let you sleep."

California then grabbed a piece of sandstone and scratched down on it 'Going to the surface with Florida, if you need something I'm probably on the nearest landmass.' and grabbed a rock, placing it on Oklahoma's counter.

California then grabbed swam out of Oklahoma's room, while he was in the house he grabbed his hair tie (which was a bunch of water lilies tied to each other) and put it on his wrist. He didn't know if he'd need it or not, but better safe than sorry.