Interlude: Kim Dokja

Happy Reading!

*
*
*
*
*
*

It felt so weird and very nostalgic for me to came back to this train compartment again. Especially without my companions here with me. It felt so...

Big

Empty

Lonely

Then again, we finally reached our ◼️◼️, and get to live our life to fullest without the need to worry about the scenario that could end our lives at any moment.

I watched the way Biyoo, Yooseung-ie and Gilyoung-ie grown, I've watched Jihye's graduation. I watched how Hyunseong-ssi propose to Heewon-ssi, and get married on spring, how Sooyoung became the most popular writer out there, who wrote most of the best seller books. How Sangah-ssi became the prime minister and live her ivory life. How Seolhwa-ssi became the most renowed doctor who manage to cure almost every illness out there. How Pildu-ssi manage to own most of the land in the korea. And especially I watched that sunfish live his life without that burden from being a regressor.

But life is so cruel isn't it.

I watched them all grow old, leaving me behind as I can't grow old with them for my status and responsibility as a constellation. Even Sooyoung choose to grow old with them.

Maybe this is my karma, for every stunt that I did in the past.

But then again I deserve it aren't I?

I always make them sad and worried about me. Always being selfish, and never tought about their feeling. I let them go to relieving the scenarios from the beginning, because I choose to split my own soul for my own selfishness. I am a bastard indeed.

[You have become 'The Most Ancient Dream' once again]

[Ki m D ok j a is a f o o l]

I laugh bitterly at the Fourth Wall's words. "Yes I am a fool indeed" 

Then the train start to move, and I started to dream once again.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To Be Continue