Interlude: Jour Thames (Kim Eun Kyung)

Happy Reading!
*
*
*
*
*
*

Dark

Cold

Numb

And emptiness

Those are all I could feel right now

The last thing I could remember is, the unranked monster that stabbed it's claws trough my heart, and uncle Rok Soo's lost, horrified face with eyes full of despair and anguish.

Such an expression didn't fit uncle Rok Soo's, who always smile at me, with fondness and love as if she was the most important in the world for him.

I always wonder, why would he?

That's until many images started to appear in my mind, playing over and over again just like a broken record.

An image of beautiful women with red hair and reddish brown eyes playing with a cute little boy -Cale, a voice whispered with so much love and longing- , who must be her son considering the similiarities between them, and a brown haired man -Deruth Henituse, the voice told her again with love but there's some resentment in them-, who stared and smiled at them with such love and fondness.

The perfect picture of a family, until images of wars and the cute little boy who griw so much from the little cute boy to become a handsome young man, but with eyes that had lost all of it's light, who fought with another red head man whose wearing a white mask -White Star, the cause of Cale's misery. The voice which full of anger told her again-, but full of recklessness as if he doesn't care whether he get hurt in the process or died with the way he fought.

As if there's no more reason left for him to be

Happy

Save

Alive

And, there's so many images again...no memories, especially the ones where the red haired woman...no...Jour Thames, that's her name

...Her name....

...Her...no...it's my name....my name from my previous life...

Drip

Drip

Drip

Tears streaming down my face, those images...no...those memories, they're mine. Memories from my previous life, as Jour Thames.

But why...they're not supposed to end like this...Cale's supposed to live a happy live...in exchange of my death...that's what God of Death told me...

That's what I've tought, until another memories flashes in my mind again, but this time, it was Cale...who made a deal with God of Death, to regress and transmigrate to another body, to Uncle Rok Soo's body...

Uncle Rok Soo's actually Cale her son who decided to come to find her after all those despair and misery she caused him after she died....

But once again, she gave him another batch of despair and misery.

Drip

Drip

Drip

New batch of tears fell from her eyes, but she didn't wipe them, she tought it's not enough..a mere tears won't be able to cover all those mistakes she caused her son....

She doesn't deserve to be a Thames

She doesn't deserve Cale's love

She especially doesn't deserve to be a mother

And that's all it takes to make her break down crying until there's no more tears left and only bloods streaming down her face, scream her lungs out until her voice gave up, and letting herself drown in the darkness full of despair and misery

All alone just like what she deserve

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

To Be Continue