fear and anger

Relief spread through me as I finally pulled her into my arms.
I could not describe how much I had missed her. I would have loved to never let go of her again now that I had Ahsoka with me again.
But then her embrace weakend and she collapsed. I reacted instinctively and held her tightly as I slowly let her sink to the ground. "Ahsoka! What...?" I tried to think clearly to be able to help her, but I couldn't even finish my question as a violent cough began to shake her. I wanted to do something wanted to help her but all I could do was watch. The cough became a choke or a gasp before blood gushed from between her lips and ran down her chin.
"No! Ahsoka, hold on!" by now the other two younglings and Obi Wan had come into the training hall. I turned to Obi Wan for just a moment. "Do something! She needs a doctor!!!"
Ahsoka began to squirm in my arms, which drew my attention back to her. She was grabbing her throat and had her bloodied lips slightly parted as if she couldn't breathe, which was probably the case. I tried to plead with her but she didn't seem to hear me. But the moment I almost panicked she calmed down. At first I was relieved, but then I noticed that she was not getting better on the contrary she seemed to lose consciousness....
Before I could do anything someone put a hand on my shoulder. Another one settled down opposite me but I didn't know either of them.
It was two doctors who took Ahsoka from me and cared for her.
I held her hand until the two men hoisted her onto a gurney and carried her into the infirmary.
I stood up and turned to the others.
Only Obi Wan and the Anzati who had regained consciousness were still in the hall.
Slowly, I walked up to Harvey and grabbed him by the collar.
"This is your fault! How could you hurt them!!! How could you betray the Order!!!" without waiting for an answer I lashed out and hit.
One more time.
And one more time.
Again and again I struck at those bastards with my metal hand.
"Anakin!" Obi Wan grabbed me by the shoulders and held my hand tightly. My anger hadn't faded yet but right now Ahsoka needed me which was the only reason I allowed two clones to lead the battered Anzati out and I headed off to meditate before Obi Wan could say anything else.