three

Previously on chapter two

"What about we go see y/n?"
Dustin recommended.

Now

" now that's a great idea" Nancy said looking back and forth to robin, steve and eddie.
"Yes let's go" Steve said grabbing Eddie's hand but eddie pulled his hand away, glaring at steve.
Steve started shifting awkwardly, never having eddie push him away. Robin was still mad at steve but she felt bad for steve.
Steve hugged her back. They pulled away from eachother.
"Sorry for being a jackass." Steve said looking down at his feet.
" It's okay dingus" she pauses "well go talk to your girl and make her feel better." Robin said comforting him.

They walked out to Robin's car. Driving to your house. Turning the music on, firework by Katy perry started. Eddie looked unamused.
"Aw eddie you don't like katy perry?" Nancy asked turning to look at eddie from the passenger seat.
" this music is trash" eddie still looked unamused with the song choice.
"You just font have good music choice" steve mumbled, crossing his arms.
"The halls that's supposed to mean harrington?" Eddiebasked slapping his hands on his knee caps up to his mid thighs. Robin and Nancy giving eachother a quick awkward glance. Poor dustin was squished between him.
The awkward  silence  was finally done, y/n house coming into view. Parking the car, walking up to the house. Knocking on the door. A few moments later and they were still standing outside the door. Then the door finally swung open. There stood you in a Grey hoodie, Grey sweatpants and white socks.
" Hey Robin" you said tiredly, leaning on the open door. You looking around outside seeing Robin, nancy, dustin and steve. Steve, that's a shocker.

Long black curly hair, brown puppy dog eyes staring at you. Eddie. Eddie. eddie.
It kept running through your head. Tears started falling from your eyes. You let go of the door running towards eddie, wrapping your legs around his torso. "Sweatheart, sweatheart it's okay I've got you now" eddie said. Walking into your house walking up the stairs up to your bedroom, setting you on your bed. Eddie gently sat down on the other side of your bed. Steve walked over, getting a bit closer. You and steve made eye contact.
" Why haven't you been answering my calls?" You asked heartbroken and upset that he would show up without saying anything.

I-i don't know" steve said looking down, ashamed of himself.

Hiii it's lovely seeing you guys, sorry I'm kinda slow writing. I have a whole process writing my books and yea well thus is 434 words :) <3